How do I open notes in PowerPoint?
To add notes to your slides, do the following:
- On the View menu, click Normal.
- Select the thumbnail of the slide you want to add notes to.
- The notes pane will appear beneath your slide. Click where it says Click to add notes and type whatever notes you’d like to add.
- To hide the notes pane, click the Notes button.
How do I reset notes master in PowerPoint?
To restore notes page, do the following:
- View | Notes Master | Slide Size – change the notes page size to the size you want.
- View | Notes Master | Placeholders – uncheck all checkboxes from the placeholder part of the ribbon then REcheck all the checkboxes.
When you create a custom PowerPoint theme you should first?
Terms in this set (16)
- When you create a custom PowerPoint theme,you should first.
- To create new Theme colors, start with an existing design theme and then click this button on the Design tab.
- After you change Theme colors, if any slide retains the old colors, fix it by clicking this button.
What are five key things to think about analyzing your audience?
Audience Analysis Factors
- Audience expectations. When people become audience members in a speech situation, they bring with them expectations about the occasion, topic, and speaker.
- Knowledge of topic.
- Attitude toward topic.
- Audience size.
What is the best thing you can do to improve your delivery of your speech?
Use your voice expressively and meaningfully.
- Minimize the uhs, ums, likes and y’knows.
- Enunciate words clearly. Don’t mumble or garble them.
- Speak with appropriate loudness and speed. Consider audience, place and topic.
- Use variations in speed, inflections, and force to enhance your meaning and hold audience attention.
How do I fix the notes in PowerPoint?
Fix notes page layout
- Go to View > Notes Page.
- Right click on an empty spot on the notes page to bring up the context menu and select Notes Layout…
- Select Reapply master (leave Slide image and Body checked). Caution: If you uncheck Body and select OK any notes you had on that slide will be lost.
- Select OK.
How do I apply master notes to all slides?
You need to right-click the slide while in Notes View and choose “Notes Layout…” followed by “Reapply master.” Amazingly, there is no way to reapply the master to all slides at once. You have to bring up every slide individually and reapply the master by hand.
What is contextual audience analysis?
The aim of contextual audience analysis is to discover how the speaking event itself may influence your audience’s state of mind. In some ways, this analysis takes who they are (demographic) and what they believe (psychological), and pins it to a certain time and place where you’ll be speaking.
What are presenter’s notes in PowerPoint?
What are speaker notes in PowerPoint? Speaker notes in PowerPoint help presenters recall important points, such as key messages or stats, as they give a presentation. The speaker note panel lives at the bottom of your screen in Normal view, although some users may have this section hidden.
How do you write good speaker notes?
Speaker notes should be brief bullet points or key information you want to discuss. I generally don’t recommend writing word-for-word exactly what you want to say as your presentation should feel natural and not scripted. Repeat this process until all slides contain speaker notes.
How do I format notes in PowerPoint?
Choose a font for printed notes
- On the View tab, select Notes Master.
- In the Background group, select Fonts, and then, at the bottom of the menu, select Customize Fonts.
- Open the list of options under Body font (Latin), and select the font you want to use for the printed notes.
- Click Save.