How many months are current affairs?
Strategy for Current Affairs- Prepare current affairs of the last 18-24 months. Editorial section is important for Polity and Essay papers in Mains exams.
Which website is best for current affairs?
BYJU’S Free IAS Prep is undoubtedly the best site for daily current affairs for UPSC exam.
What are current affairs of 2020?
National Current Affairs
- Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’ launched “MyNEP2020” platform of NCTE Web Portal.
- GoI declares 14th April, birthday of Dr B R Ambedkar as public holiday.
- Centre withdraws order cutting interest rates on small savings schemes.
- Govt further extends Emergency Credit Line Guarantee Scheme to June 30, 2021.
How can I increase my current affairs knowledge?
5 Tips to Improve Current Affairs Knowledge for Exams and SSB
- Newspaper – Newspaper is the best source that can raise your current affairs knowledge.
- Television – The most relevant way to improve your current affairs and stay in touch with current events is to watch news channels.
- Online Sources – Internet has become a strong power of youth.
How can I crack UPSC in 3 months?
Here is a 3-month revision plan from Singh for UPSC Prelims 2021.
- Make a schedule.
- Economy- 15-20 days.
- Geography & Environment-15-20 days.
- Polity & Governance-15-20 days.
- Art & Culture-7 Days.
- Modern History-10 days.
- Ancient Indian History-7-10 days.
- Science & Technology-7-8 days.
Which current affairs is best?
Some of the best sources on How to prepare for current affairs UPSC
- Newspapers– The Hindu, The Indian Express, etc.
- Monthly Current Affairs Magazine– Pratiyogita Darpan, Civil Services Times, Yojana, Niti Aayog reports, Economic and Political Weekly (for some topics only), World Focus year-end issue only, etc.
How can I get current affairs?
The best bet to cover current affairs is the daily newspaper and following credible sources like Press Information Bureau (PIB) and Yojana Magazine. A good understanding of Current Affairs is central to success in the IAS exam, Government exams, or any competitive exam.
Which is the best app for GK?
Best General Knowledge Apps for Android
- Wikipedia. When you are looking for some information regarding particular facts, probably Wikipedia is the first site, appears before you.
- Current Affairs – General Knowledge Quiz.
- Aptitude test and preparation.
- General Knowledge World GK.
Which age is best for UPSC?
How can I learn GK fast?
Prepare notes of General Knowledge: For current affairs and GK writing is the best way. Keeping a notebook in your own handwriting. Note down what is important to you as memorizing everything is not possible for anyone. Write short notes, 1-2 liners for examination point of view.
Which newspaper is best for GK?
This is because GK helps in growing at personal and at an academic level….Best Newspaper for Current Affairs for UPSC Exam
- The Hindu. The Hindu began in 1878 as a weekly edition.
- The Indian Express.
- Business Standard.
- Dainik Bhaskar.
- Dainik Jagran.
What is a passing score on the FTCE elementary K 6?
200 per subtest
How can I study GK for NTPC?
How to Prepare General Awareness for RRB NTPC 2019-20
- Go through the Previous Years’ Papers.
- Try to be inquisitive about important things happening around you.
- Maintain a diary for important notes.
- Make mind maps for things difficult to remember.
- Practice Quizzes in your leisure time.
- Revise & Re-revise till your D-Day.
- Mock Tests.
Which monthly magazine is best for UPSC?
The Best 5 Monthly Magazines for Current Affairs for UPSC
- Economic and Political Weekly. Popularly known as EPW, this magazine for UPSC is a must-read for every IAS aspirant, especially if you want to ace your mains.
- Down to Earth.
- Yojana Magazine for UPSC.
- Monthly Preview By PRS.
Is there any app for current affairs?
Daily Current Affairs 2019 The speedy and simplified Android interface allows users to operate the GK app anytime, anywhere, on the go. Users can access GK news offline and read all latest news related to Current Affair on the go.
How can I easily remember GK?
Mind Blowing Short Tricks to remember GK Easily
- ARUNA MAMI.
- GUD KHA TASLE ME (gulam ,khilji,tuglak,syaad , lodi,muglAL)
- B.D.M.S means.
- GPRS may b used in place of harappa civilisation..
- Paani piker khana khakar Chanderi chali Ghaghra pahankar.
- Permanent member of UNO FRECA.
- B.S.N.L as BELGIUM,SWITZERLAND,NETHERLANDand LUXEMBOURG r european.
How can I cover my GK?
Reading newspaper daily will boost your GK learning….The important topics covered under GK are:
- Physical Geography.
- Indian and World Geography.
- Indian and World History.
- International Organizations.
- Everyday Science.
- Awards and Honors.
- Indian Economy.
- Indian Polity.