What are the types of virtual events?
9 Types of Virtual Events Being Hosted in 2021
- 1) VIRTUAL CONFERENCES & SUMMITS. The demand for Virtual Conferences has skyrocketed due to their stellar outcomes.
- 2) Webinars.
- 3) ONLINE TRADE SHOWS & EXHIBITIONS.
- 4) Virtual Wedding Expo.
- 5) Online Music Concerts.
- 6) VIRTUAL CAREER FAIRS & VIRTUAL JOB FAIRS.
- 7) VIRTUAL ONBOARDING FAIRS.
- 8) VIRTUAL UNIVERSITY FAIRS.
How do you make virtual events stand out?
How to Make Your Next Virtual Event Stand Out
- Make a plan. Let’s say you have experience hosting recurring live events like annual meetings or conferences.
- Go beyond the platform.
- Design an experience.
- Define attendee takeaways.
- Have fun!
- Embrace these two attributes.
How do virtual events work?
In short, a virtual event (we also call them an iVent) replicates a ‘physical’ location-based event, but online. It allows you to host a global conference, trade show, product launch or recruitment fair from the comfort of your home or office, using only a laptop or mobile and an internet connection.
How do you brainstorm in a group?
10 effective team brainstorming techniques
- Brainwriting. In this nonverbal brainstorming method, everyone writes down three ideas that relate to the topic of the brainstorm.
- Rapid ideation.
- Figure storming.
- Online brainstorming, aka brain netting.
- Round-robin brainstorming.
- Step-ladder technique.
- Mind mapping.
How do you organize virtual events?
We’ve put together some notes on keeping the momentum going after your virtual event is done.
- Follow up on the social media chatter about the event using a hashtag and give input where necessary.
- Post-event survey to understand participants experience.
- Thank everyone involved both participants and speakers.
What do you look for in a virtual event platform?
Checklist: 9 Things to Keep in Mind When Choosing a Virtual Event Platform
- Features that achieve the goal of your event.
- As few barriers of entry as possible.
- Networking functions.
- An on-demand support team for the organizer and a live chat support feature for the attendee.
- Personalized branding and customization options.
How do you have a fun virtual meeting?
Icebreaker questions are simple prompts you can use to make virtual meetings more fun. For example, you might ask “what is your name, role and favorite weird salad ingredient?” These icebreakers provide opportunities for attendees to share more about themselves, and to build connections and relationships.
How do you start a brainstorm meeting?
How to organize a successful brainstorming session
- Define the problem. The first step should be to determine a problem question that the brainstorming session will address.
- Lay out the context and definitions.
- Pick an appropriate facilitator.
- Invite the right people.
- Set the agenda.
- Holding the session.
What is mainly used for virtual meeting?
Virtual meetings allow people to share information and data in real-time without being physically located together. Virtual meetings use video-teleconference (VTC) software, such as Microsoft’s Skype, Adobe’s Connect and Google’s Hangouts, to name a few.