What is my greatest achievement?
‘My greatest achievement’ examples could include: Giving a great presentation at work. Beating sales targets. Training for and completing a marathon.
Why do I like my country?
The land that gives me food, water all the resources I need; the land that would one day make me move ahead to achieve my goals through a so-called Indian personality. I really love my India not only because of my sustenance but also because of its tremendous achievements in almost all the fields.
What can someone be proud of?
12 Things We Should Always Be Proud Of
- A job that you love. “Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work another day in your life.” So what if it pays lousy?
- Your sense of style.
- Your friends.
- Your family.
- Your ability to forgive.
- Your past.
- Your demand for some alone time.
- We should be proud of our traditions and values.
What should I be proud of at school?
Things that a student should be proud of :
- He should be proud of his grades.
- He should be proud of his skills.
- He should be proud of his friends.
- He should be proud of his class and school.
- He should be proud of his parents hard work that his parents put in to send him school to learn something.
How do you write a personal achievement?
Step 2: Make a list of your achievements
- Do not include irrelevant accomplishments (e.g. mentioning that you “won a ballet dance award” when you are applying for a Business Executive role)
- Tailor your attainments to the job you are applying for.
- Include the most recent events first as they take priority.
What you are most proud of?
How to answer, “What are you most proud of?”
- Reflect on your career. Before any interview, it’s a good idea to reflect on your career.
- Relate it to the job.
- Explain how you did it.
- Discuss what you learned.
- Be sincere in your answer.