What is reviewer blind comments to author?
Reviewer Blind Comments to Author: Please include specific, detailed comments regarding the originality, scientific quality, relevance to the field of this journal, and presentation. Check the need for tables and figures, and the adequacy of the references.
How do you respond to an online discussion?
Here are 6 useful tips to help you stand out in your online course.
- Understand the Prompt. Preparation is key.
- Refer to the Scoring Rubric.
- Present Evidence and Examples.
- Draft the Answer before Posting.
- Express Yourself Clearly.
- Respond in a Timely Manner.
- Be Respectful.
- Make it Meaningful.
What is peer response in writing?
Peer response is the process of responding to writing at macro and micro levels and in ways that offer helpful, constructive feedback.
How do you say sounds good professionally?
Saying “sounds great” may give the impression that you are reserved in your enthusiasm….
- acknowledgement of his meeting: “Sounds great” looks OK;
- provide relevant information requested: in this case, the skype ID;
- formal salutation: “Best,” is enough.
How do you reply to someone’s post?
There are three main ways to respond constructively to a post: “No, because…” • “Yes, and…” • “Yes, but…” If you disagree with someone’s post, show that you appreciate that your classmate has an opinion, even if it’s different from your own. Don’t personally attack the writer, and avoid using emotional appeals.
How can I write a review?
Table of contents
- Provide useful, constructive feedback.
- Talk about a range of elements, including customer service.
- Be detailed, specific, and honest.
- Leave out links and personal information.
- Keep it civil and friendly.
- Feel free to update your review if needed.
- Check you’ve got the right domain name or company.
How do you reply to Everskies?
You have two different options for replying to the post within the Forums tool.
- Click Reply to Initial Message at the top of the conversation to reply to the first message in the conversation or thread.
- Click the Reply link within the message itself to reply to the item you are currently viewing.
What are confidential comments?
Confidential Comments to the Editor Table 2 offers a suggested structure for composing a manuscript review, beginning with comments to the editor, followed by comments to authors. Comments to the editor are entered in a section separate from those intended for the author because the former are strictly confidential.