What is something interesting about chemistry?
Some of the most fun and most interesting chemistry facts include: The only solid elements that assume liquid form at room temperature are bromine and mercury. However, you can melt gallium by holding a lump in the warmth of your hand. Unlike many substances, water expands as it freezes.
Who are the scientist of chemistry?
- Amedeo Avogadro 1776 – 1856.
- Jacob Berzelius 1779 – 1848.
- Niels Bohr 1885 – 1962.
- Robert Boyle 1627 – 1691.
- Lawrence Bragg 1890 – 1971.
- Hennig Brand 1630 – 1710.
- Georg Brandt 1694 – 1768.
- Robert Bunsen 1811 – 1899.
Can an RN open a clinic?
Nurses are allowed to practice independently in some middle- and low-income countries such as Thailand and Nigeria, as well as in high-income countries, such as the USA, Australia, Canada, Ireland, the UK, Finland and the Netherlands. “I recently met an Indian nurse who is now settled in United States.
What should a chemistry personal statement include?
Writing a chemistry personal statement; what admission staff want to see
- “Be honest, confident, enthusiastic and stress your strengths”
- “Mention some new research in Chemistry”
- “Show that you have gone the extra mile”
- “Demonstrate that you have a wider understanding of the subject”
What qualifications do you need to open a pharmacy?
Typical entry requirements: You’ll need to complete a four-year Master of Pharmacy (MPharm) degree approved by the General Pharmaceutical Council, a one year pre-registration training course in Pharmacy If you do not have the qualifications to get onto a MPharm degree, you could do a two-year Pharmacy foundation degree …
How much does a pharmacy owner make?
4. The average pharmacist owning a single pharmacy earned about $156,000 in 2016—down for the third consecutive year. In this year’s sample, average annual prescription volume per pharmacy dropped by 1.2%, to 59,746 prescriptions, in 2016.
Who is the best chemist ever?
Top ten greatest chemists
- Alfred Nobel (1833–1896)
- Dmitri Mendeleev (1834–1907)
- Marie Curie (1867–1934)
- Alice Ball (1892–1916)
- Dorothy Hodgkin (1910–1994)
- Rosalind Franklin (1920–1958)
- Marie Maynard Daly (1921–2003)
- Mario Molina (1943–2020)
Is it worth owning a pharmacy?
But the fact that pharmacy is less profitable than it used to be doesn’t mean it isn’t profitable. In fact, compared to other businesses, independent pharmacies make a healthy profit. The average independent pharmacy profit margin in 2018 was 21.8 percent. And many independent pharmacies make much more than that.