Who is behind Wikipedia?
How do I become a contributor to Wikipedia?
So You’ve Decided to Become a Wikipedia Editor…
- 1) Identify a subject area you know about.
- 2) Fight the desire to create a new article straight away.
- 3) Start with a reference.
- 4) Upload some photos to Commons.
- 5) Try to identify content gaps.
- 6) Talk to other people in the community for advice.
How do I send information to Wikipedia?
Steps to creating a Wikipedia page
- Do your research first. Before creating any content on Wikipedia, learn about the Wikipedia community and how it works.
- Create an account.
- Start small.
- Gather your sources.
- Write the copy.
- Submit the page for review.
Who has more employees Walmart or Amazon?
Worth noting, Walmart is the largest employer in the country with 1.4 million people employed in the U.S., representing 1% of the nation’s working population. Amazon employs more than 200,000 people in the U.S., making it one of the larger private employers in the country….
Why is my Amazon page in Spanish?
You can choose your preferred language on some Amazon sites. Go to Language Settings. Select your preferred language. Save your changes.
Can I put myself in Wikipedia?
Anyone can create a Wikipedia user account and write an article, on any topic whatsoever. Wikipedia, however, would prefer that topic not be “Myself.” It’s right there, clearly stated in their terms of service….
Is Amazon the biggest company in the world?
Amazon is the largest Internet company by revenue in the world. It is the second largest private employer in the United States and one of the world’s most valuable companies.
How can we help Wikipedia?
Every article on Wikipedia has a talk page, reached by clicking the Talk tab just above the title (for example, Talk:Evolution). There, editors can discuss improvements to the content of an article. You can participate too!