Why Netflix is a waste of time?
Its only a waste of time if you are skipping your duties because of it. Lets face it, Netflix is highly addictive! Sure some of the series are extremely boring but most of them can force you to watch more episodes just after watching one of them.
Is watching TV serials wasting time?
Not at all. However, binge-watching a TV series is a huge waste of time. Instead of watching the entire series in one go, spread it out a little bit. Space it out so that it takes you about a month for finish each season.
How much TV is too much?
How much TV is too much for adults? Doctors and researchers have come up with slightly different answers, but the general rule is that anything more than 3½ hours of television each day can be excessive.
Why is TV a waste of time?
Nowadays, television has become a major part of our lives. Furthermore, too much television is eating our life away. -Watching television is a waste of time. When we watch television, we give it our visual and audio attention and there is very little we can do while watching television.
Is it okay to watch TV?
Previous research has also linked prolonged television viewing to heart disease, blocked arteries and dangerous blood clots. In this new study, TV viewing increased the risk for life-threatening clots both in the arms and legs (a condition called deep vein thrombosis) and in the lungs (known as pulmonary embolism).
What is the safe distance to watch TV?
A general guideline is to sit between 1.5 to 2.5 times the diagonal screen measurement away, with about a 30-degree viewing angle. For example, if you have a 40″ TV, you should be sitting somewhere between 5 and 8.3 feet from the screen.
What are the pros and cons of PHP?
Advantages and Disadvantages of PHP Frameworks
- Speed up custom web application development.
- Simplify web application maintenance.
- No need to write additional code.
- Work with databases more efficiently.
- Automate common web development tasks.
- Protect websites from targeted security attacks.
- Perform unit testing efficiently.
- No need to increase web development cost.
What are the drawbacks of PHP?
Disadvantages of PHP
- It is not that secure because of its open-source, as the source code can be easily available.
- It is not suitable for large content-based web applications.
- It has a weak type, which may lead to incorrect data and information to the user.