How do I use SonicWall Mobile Connect?
On the App store, search for SonicWall Mobile Connect. Tap the Install button under SonicWall Mobile Connect. The app will install on your device….
- Navigate to the Users | Local users page to setup a local user for the SSL VPN.
- Click Add user button.
- Next, click GROUP tab; Add the SSLVPN Services group.
How do I connect my SonicWall VPN client?
- Launch the Settings app and navigate to Network & Internet |VPN.
- Under VPN, select Add a VPN connection.
- In the Add a VPN connection window, select SonicWall Mobile Connect as the VPN provider.
What does SonicWall Mobile Connect do?
When deployed with a SonicWall next- generation firewall, Mobile Connect establishes a Clean VPN™, an extra layer of protection that decrypts and scans all SSL VPN traffic for malware before it enters the network.
Is SonicWall Global VPN client free?
SonicWALL Global VPN can easily be used on any platform or even network, and it will be available for you without any restrictions. It is available for any users from across the world in a free-to-use download, and it will have all of the features the users would like.
Is SonicWall Global VPN client IPSec?
For remote client-to-host secure access, SonicWall offers both SSL VPN and IPSec VPN connectivity options.
How do I connect my SonicWall phone to my iPhone?
SonicWall Mobile Connect is installed through the Apple App Store.
- On your iPhone or iPad, tap on the App Store icon.
- Go to the Search tab, enter SonicWall Mobile Connect, and tap Search.
- In the search results, select SonicWall Mobile Connect.
- Tap Free and then Install. The app will install on your device.
How do I connect my SonicWall Global VPN client to my Mac?
- Navigate to the SonicWall VPN Clients page.
- Select Mobile Connect and click APP STORE button under Get Mobile Connect for macOS.
- Click Get and then click Install App.
- Once the app has been installed it can be opened and connected to a SonicWall SMA or firewall appliance for remote access.
How do I connect to my Global VPN?
Select the connection and choose File > Properties. Right click the connection and select Properties. Select the connection and click the Properties button on the Global VPN Client window toolbar. The Connection Properties dialog box includes the General, User Authentication, Peers and Status tabs.
Is SonicWall Mobile Connect free?
SonicWall Mobile Connect is a free app, but requires a concurrent user license on one of the following SonicWall solutions in order to function properly: SonicWall Next-Generation Firewall appliances including the TZ, NSA, and SuperMassive running SonicOS 5.8. 1.0 or higher.
What is a SonicWall used for?
SonicWall firewalls allow you to identify and control all of the applications in use on your network. This additional control enhances compliance and data leakage prevention by identifying applications based on their unique signatures rather than ports or protocols.