How do you translate words into a speech?
If your device has a microphone, you can translate spoken words and phrases. In some languages, you can hear the translation spoken aloud….Translate by speech
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Translate app .
- Choose the languages you want to translate to and from.
- Tap Speak .
Is Google translate text to speech?
Translate Speech Tap the microphone icon at the top of the screen and speak your word or phrase into the app. Google Translate then translates your words in the target language. Tap the Speaker icon to hear the translation. Another option is to tap the Transcribe icon, then start speaking.
How do I translate an audio file to English?
How to translate audio?
- Upload your audio file.
- Select the language of the audio.
- Choose “Transcription”.
- Choose “Machine generated” or “Human made”.
- Receive your transcript.
- Select “Translation” and choose your language.
- Click on “Export” and choose your preferred file format.
How do I use Google Text to Speech?
What to Know
- On an Android phone, tap Settings (the Gear icon) and then tap Accessibility > Select to Speak.
- Tap the Select to Speak toggle switch to turn on the feature. Select OK to confirm permissions.
- Open any app, and then tap Select to Speak > Play to hear the phone read the text aloud. Tap Stop to end playback.
Is Text to Speech available in France?
Text To Speech French Voices Get started with Metropolitan French text to speech free. Select from one of our text-to-speech Metropolitan French male and female voices below, and enter some text to create the audio.
How do I make Google Translate a man’s voice?
Unfortunately, the voice gender cannot be changed in the Google Translate app. Please feel free to send your feedback ( through – https://translate.google.com/ ) and explain why this feature is helpful in your comments.