How can I get OBC non creamy layer certificate in Kerala?
- In order to apply for Non-Creamy Layer Certificate, the applicant has to approach their respective revenue office.
- Please go to their respective Village Officer office.
- Link for the office contact details: link Please select respective district buttton.
- Go to the respective office.
How can I get OBC certificate in Kerala?
The following are a list of documents necessary for obtaining caste certificate:
- Application form (For apply through Akshaya centres)
- S.C, S.T or O.B.C caste proof of their father, brother, sister or any blood relatives.
- Income certificate.
- Age proof (pan card, school certificate, birth certificate)
How can I get non creamy layer certificate?
To apply for the certificate, the applicant has to:
- Buy an Rs. 20 Stamp Paper.
- Procure an affidavit from the Notary Advocate.
- Attach the required documents signed by either the parent or guardian.
- Submit to the VAO.
- Consequently, from VAO, it is passed on to the RI and finally to the Tahsildar.
What is the validity of non creamy layer certificate in Kerala?
The validity period of Non Creamy Layer Certificate is one year from the date of issue.
Who is OBC non-creamy layer?
In order to qualify as an OBC non-creamy layer candidate, the applicant’s parents’ annual income should be less than Rs. 8 lakhs. Salary and agricultural income are not to be considered as income for calculating annual income for creamy layer status.
Does OBC belong to creamy layer?
Other Backward class creamy layer is a category of OBC, people belonging under this are better off or wealthier. They are way better than the other people belonging to the OBC category. The creamy layer OBC are better educated. Creamy layer OBC has annual income of more than 8 lakhs per annum.
What is creamy layer certificate Kerala?
If both the parent are entered into service as class II officers, before the age 40 (direct recruitment), and entered into the service before the age of 40, the applicant is considered as creamy layer. In state purpose, these age limits are 35 years for Government service 36 years for educational purposes.
Who comes under OBC creamy layer?
At present, OBCs are entitled to 27% quota in higher educational institutions and public sector employment if the gross annual income of the parents does not exceed ₹8 lakh. A person with an annual income of ₹8 lakh and above is classified as “creamy layer” and cannot get the reservation benefits.
What is the purpose of non-creamy layer certificate?
If a family’s total annual income is less than Rs. 8 lakhs, they are classified as non-creamy OBC. As a result, that family will get an OBC Non-Creamy layer award, granting them access to all government jobs and positions as well as age exemptions for competitive examinations.
Is non creamy layer certificate and caste certificate same?
Non-Creamy Layer Certificate is also known as Other Backward Class Certificate, was introduced by former Prime Minister V.P.Singh in 1993. With the implementation of this certificate, a part of jobs was allocated in Central Government and Public Sectors for persons holding the certificate.
How can I get residential certificate in Kerala?
- Application form : link.
- Self declaration from the applicant.
- Residential proof of land or rented house (photocopy of land deed / rent receipt copy).
- Identity Proof (PAN card, Driving license, Voter card, Ration card, Passport).
- Birth Certificate.
- Passport size photograph.
Is OBC certificate same as caste certificate?
OBC certificate is different for different states as every state has its OBC caste list. The OBC certificate is made by State Govt. based on that list only. One of the caste which is OBC in U.P.