How do you make a suppository at home?
Basic Herbal Suppository Recipe
- Combine the cocoa butter and coconut oil in a small saucepan.
- Add the calendula-infused oil and powdered herb(s) of your choice to the saucepan while the cocoa butter and coconut oil are still melted.
- Pour the suppository mixture into clean suppository molds.
Can I put ginger in my Virginia?
The antimicrobial properties of ginger are just what you need to promote a healthy gut, a healthy vagina, and ward off any vaginal infections, keeping Miss Vayjayjay smelling au-naturel!
How do you make tea tree oil suppositories?
- Place melted coconut oil into a small jar.
- Add the tea tree oil and lavender essential oil drops into your melted coconut oil and mix well.
- Pour your mixture into your suppository molds.
- Place the molds into the freezer for several minutes before using.
Is coconut oil good for suppository?
You can create suppositories of coconut oil by shaping coconut oil into small cylinders the width of a pencil. Freeze them until ready for use. Both the coconut oil and the cold temperature can help to provide fast relief.
How do you make a herbal pessary?
How to make a Suppository or Pessary:
- Combine herbs (tincture or powder)
- Melt cocoa butter and add herbs in slowly, stirring well (approximate ration of 75% cocoa butter to 25% powdered herb)
- Pour into prepared molds.
- Remove and partially thaw (for about ½ hour) before use.
What are the ingredients in glycerin suppositories?
Glycerol Suppositories contains glycerol as the active ingredient. It also contains gelatin and water. This medicine does not contain lactose, sucrose or gluten.
How can I make a suppository work faster?
Dip the tip of the suppository in water, or apply a small amount of water-based lubricant, such as K-Y Jelly that is available to buy online. A lubricant helps the suppository more easily slide into the rectum.
Does eating pineapple make your VAG sweeter?
The result: Participants whose partners ate 200 grams of pineapple a day reported that the pineapple eaters did in fact taste sweeter. According to Schmit, vegan and vegetarian diets could also lead to a sweeter taste.
Is it safe to use tea tree oil suppositories?
Tea Tree oil helps calm symptoms of infections by bringing your vaginal pH back into balance. It is natural, safe, effective and OBGYN approved. Remove one suppository by peeling back plastic strips at the bottom of the package. DO NOT TAKE ORALLY.
Is tea tree oil safe for pubic area?
Tea tree oil is a go-to essential oil for many ailments because of its amazing antimicrobial and antifungal properties. Evidence shows that tea tree oil is an effective treatment for yeast infections in the pubic region from Candidiasis and hence can be safely used to prevent them.