How do you construct a 60 degree angle and bisect it?
- Draw a line segment PQ.
- Draw an arc of any length from P, which cuts PQ at S.
- Draw an arc T of length PS from S. Angle TPS is 60o.
- Draw two arcs from S and T, and mark their point of intersection as R. Join PR. Angle RPS is 30 degrees. Was this answer helpful?
How do you construct an angle of 60 degrees to draw first?
To construct a 60° angle, we first draw a line of any length. Then using a compass, we use this as a base to construct an equilateral triangle.
How do you construct an angle of 60 degree at the initial point of a given Ray?
To construct an angle of 60° at the initial point of a given ray
- Draw a ray OA.
- With center O and any radius draw an arc with the help of compasses, cutting the ray OA at B.
- Without changing the radius (From step-2) taking B as center draw an arc that cuts the previous arc at C.
- Join OC and produce it to obtain ray OD.
Is it possible to construct a triangle whose angles are 60 70 and 60?
According to the angle sum property which says all the angles of triangles sum up to 180 degrees, it is NOT possible to construct a triangle whose angles are 60 degrees, 70 degrees, and 60 degrees as the sum of all the three angles is not equal to 180 degrees.
What is the angle of 60 degree?
60 degree angle is an acute angle, as angles smaller than a right angle (less than 90°) are called acute angles. In the case of a geometric angle, the arc is centered at the vertex and constrained by the sides….60 Degree Angle.
|1.||Meaning of 60 Degree Angle|
|5.||Practice Questions on 60 Degree Angle|
|6.||FAQs on 60 Degree Angle|
Can we construct a triangle with angles of measure 70 40 60?
No the traingle cannot be constructed because these angles sum up with on 170 Degree where the angle sum property of a triangle is 180 degrees thus it is violating the angle sum property of a triangle….
Can you construct a triangle with angles 60 80 and 50 why?
1 Expert Answer To be a triangle, the angles need to add up to exactly 180 degrees. No more and no less. These three angles (50, 60, 80) add up to 190, so they cannot form a triangle.