Is Drum Lab good?
MusicRadar Verdict. Drumlab squarely hits the sweet spot between sonic flexibility and ease of use, and the source sounds, though low in number, are superb.
What is Native Instruments Drum Lab?
DRUMLAB is the first-of-its-kind instrument combining the organic, expressive sound of acoustic drums with the power and punch of an electronic edge. The secret weapon of top professionals in a super-intuitive interface that makes mix-ready drum design fast and fun.
Are Native Instruments drums good?
It’s beautiful, easy to navigate, and sounds like a million bucks. You can use the supplied grooves or use it as a sound module. You can drop drum patterns into your favorite DAW. You’ve got control over tuning, individual mic volumes, room mics etc, not to mention some really great effects.
Where are Kontakt libraries?
Free Kontakt Libraries (2022 Update)
- Kontakt Factory Selection by Native Instruments.
- Twenty Five by Native Instruments.
- Play Series Selection by Native Instruments.
- Kinetic Treats by Native Instruments.
- Foundations Piano by Heavyocity.
- The 88E by Impact Soundworks.
- The Free Orchestra by ProjectSAM.
- Free Stuff by Soniccouture.