How do I sign in Webex?
Launch the Cisco Webex Meetings app. Tap Sign in. Enter the email address associated with your host account, then tap NEXT.
What is a Webex group?
Cisco® Webex Teams is an easy-to-use collaboration solution that keeps people and teamwork connected anytime, anywhere. Webex Teams™ brings together messaging, file sharing, video meetings, white boarding, calling, and other tools you use to streamline teamwork and produce results faster.
How do I find out my Webex site URL?
The welcome email that you receive from your site administrator contains your Webex URL. Visit the URL to sign in to your Webex site.
How do I join a Webex meeting in browser?
Join a meeting from your Webex site in the desktop or web app. Select Meetings from the left navigation panel in your Webex site, and click the name of the meeting you want to join. Enter the meeting password provided in the email invitation, if necessary.
How do I log into Webex on my laptop?
1. Press CTRL key and click on Join Webex Meeting . Below Screen will Appear on laptop and desktop. (On Mobile, you will be asked to install Webex App, please install from google play store or iPhone app store to join meeting).
Why can’t I log into Webex?
If you have a supported account and are still having problems, try the following: Make sure you are entering an email address. Do NOT enter a username. Try logging in directly from your site.
How do I log into a Webex Meeting on my laptop?
To join a meeting, do one of the following:
- Enter the meeting link, meeting number, or video address in the Join a Meeting field and then click Join.
- Click the Join button next the meeting name in the Upcoming Meetings list. The Join button appears just before the meeting is scheduled to start.
What is the difference between Webex and Cisco Webex?
Cisco Webex Meetings and Webex Teams Webex Meetings is a cloud-based app that provides video conferencing & online meetings. Webex Teams is a cloud-based app for continuous teamwork with videoconferencing, meetings, group messaging, file sharing and white boarding.
What is the difference between Webex app and Webex meeting app?
The logo and some other visual elements are different. Mobile users should download both the Webex App and the Webex Meetings app for their devices. When they join meetings from the Webex App, the app launches Webex Meetings. In future, mobile users will only need the Webex App.
How do I start a Webex team?
Thanks for downloading Cisco Webex Teams.
- Double-click the WebexTeams.msi file you downloaded. Open your Downloads folder. Double-click the WebexTeams.dmg file.
- The Webex Teams setup wizard will launch. Follow the instructions to set up.
- Once installed. the app will launch automatically.
Can I join a Webex meeting without an account?
Do I need a Webex account to join a meeting? You don’t need a Webex account to join meetings that you’re invited to. You do need an email invitation that provides the information you need to join the meeting. Reach out to your meeting organizer for the invite.
How do I create a URL in Webex?
How to set up a Webex meeting in an internet browser
- Go to Webex’s website in a web browser.
- On your Personal Room page, copy the URL under the Personal Room heading.
- Click “Start a Meeting.”
- Webex will get ready to start the meeting.