Is Motorola SURFboard SB6121 outdated?
The SB6121 is being phased out and replaced by the SB6141.
How do I fix my SURFboard SB6121?
- Shutdown the computer.
- Unplug the cable modem from the AC wall outlet and wait one minute.
- Plug the cable modem into the wall outlet.
- Wait until the Power, Receive, Send, and Online LEDs are solid.
- Restart the computer.
Is my router up to date?
Once you access your router settings, go to ADVANCED > Administration. Choose the Firmware Update or Router Update button. Click the Check button. The router will now check for available updates.
How do I update my Motorola Surfboard firmware?
How to load new firmware onto your router
- Step 1: Log in to your router.
- Step 2: Determine the router’s firmware version.
- Step 3: Determine the latest available firmware version.
- Step 4: Download the latest firmware.
- Step 5: Upload the new firmware to your router.
- Step 6: Wait for the magic to happen.
How do I reset my Motorola SURFboard SB6121?
Resetting the SB6121
- Disconnect the coaxial cable.
- Power cycle the unit by disconnecting the power cord for 10 seconds, then reconnect the power cord.
- Click the Configuration link on top.
- Click the Reset All Defaults button (as shown below).
- When asked, Do you want to proceed?, click the OK button.
How do I reset my Arris SB6121?
What is surfboard sb6121?
SURFboard® Cable Modem The SB6121 delivers your complete personal media experience, at incredible broadband speeds. It harnesses the power of DOCSIS 3.0 technology to bond up to four downstream channels and four upstream channels— providing you advanced multimedia services with download speeds up to 172 Mbps in each direction.
What is the Motorola sb6121 surfboard DOCSIS cable modem?
The Motorola SB6121 SURFboard DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem provides operators with an economic option for providing Ultra-Broadband services, with four times the current maximum user data throughput approximating 160 Mbps in DOCSIS mode and 195 Mbps in EuroDOCSIS mode*, without the need for hybrid fiber coax (HFC) plant upgrade.
How do I know if my Arris/SURFboard sb6121 is online?
After the cable modem is successfully registered on the network, the POWER, RECEIVE, SEND, and ONLINE indicators illuminate continuously to indicate that the cable modem is online and fully operational. Click to enlarge. The ARRIS / Surfboard SB6121 has the following ports available on the back of the modem.
What are the dimensions of the sb6121 cable modem?
SURFboard® SB6121 Cable Modem DATA SHEET General Specifications Cable Interface 75 Ω F-connector CPE Network Interface 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet (RJ-45) Data Protocol . TCP/IP Dimensions years to continually improve 5.24 in H x 5.24 in W x 1.65 in D our environmental profile. We (133 mm x 133 mm x 42 mm) Power 9W (nominal)