Which plant is best for indoor in India?
The 8 Best Indoor Plants For Homes In India
- Best Indoor Plants – Areca Palm.
- Best Indoor Plants – Snake Plant.
- Best Indoor Plants – Aloe Vera.
- Best Indoor Plants – Ferns.
- Best Indoor Plants – Monstera Deliciosa.
- Best Indoor Plants – Money Plant.
- Best Indoor Plants – Anthurium.
- Best Indoor Plants – Peace Lily.
Which plant is good for indoor home?
The best low-maintenance indoor plants include the peace lily, snake plant, cast iron plant, pothos, air plants and philodendron. These resilient indoor plants make excellent picks for beginners and people who travel or are away from home regularly.
Which plant is famous in India?
1. Tulsi: In India, doesn’t matter if you are a gardener or not, or your house has space for gardening or not, everyone has grown Tulsi plant at home at least once. Tulsi is considered the holiest plant of all and it is valued for its medicinal properties.
What is the most popular indoor plant?
Most Popular Houseplants
- Croton. There’s no doubt croton is one of the most popular houseplants because it’s so colorful!
- Lemon Lime Dracaena. Lemon Lime dracaena lights any indoor space.
- Moth Orchid. This one might take you by surprise.
- Golden Pothos.
- Lucky Bamboo.
- Dracaena Marginata.
- Snake Plant.
Which plant can grow without sunlight?
#1: Mother-In-Law’s Tongues are No Light Indoor Plants If you are wondering which plant can grow without sunlight, then your first stop should be these popular plants. Not only does it grow exceptionally well without sunlight, it also purifies the air at home. Standing stiff and tall, it stores water in its foliage.
Which is the most beautiful flower in India?
Sunflowers: Sunflower is the most beautiful flower in India and is known for its fiery bloom, large shape and of course, sun like appearance.
Which flower is most grown in India?
Rose is the principal cut flower grown all over the country, even though in terms of total area, it may not be so.
What is a popular house plant?
The pothos is a popular houseplant because of its hardiness. (Translation: it’s very hard to kill.) It does well in various light conditions, although its best to avoid direct sunlight if possible, and they do best when their soil dries out in between waterings.
What’s a common house plant?
Common House Plants Common and popular plants found inside many homes include the spider plant, aloe vera, peace lily, jade plant, weeping fig and plenty of others.