How do I change Yahoo mail back to classic view?
Switch between basic and full-featured Yahoo Mail
- Click the Settings icon. | select More settings.
- Near the bottom left, click Switch to basic Mail.
- Click Switch to basic Mail again to confirm.
How do I change the look of my yahoo Mail?
Customize your inbox theme and layout in Yahoo Mail
- Click the Settings Icon .
- Select a colored circle to change your theme.
- Select an option to customize where your theme appears: Light (top margin) Medium (top margin and side margins) Dark (entire page)
Is the new Yahoo Mail upgrade free?
The mobile-only option is $9.99 per year, or $0.99 a month. There are myriad of other tiny changes (like a GIF library, which is very important), and you can explore the updates more in-depth on Yahoo’s website.
Do I have to upgrade to the new Yahoo Mail?
How can I view my Yahoo Mail Desktop on my phone?
To view the desktop version of a webpage on Android:
- Open your browser and navigate to any website.
- In most cases, the website’s mobile version will be displayed by default.
- Simply tap on the Menu key and select Request desktop site.
How do I restore my yahoo Mail?
How to Reactivate Your Account via Sign-in Helper
- Go to the Yahoo account recovery page.
- Enter your Yahoo mail address in the Email address or phone number field, then select Continue.
- Select a verification method (Text or Email).
- Enter the verification code you received by text or email message.