What can you make out of mason jars?
Our list of creative DIY projects, storage ideas, party decorations and home decor, will inspire you to get the most out of your mason jars!
- DIY Piggy Bank.
- Beach-Inspired Mason Jar.
- Mason Jars with a Splash of Glam.
- Funfetti Mason Jar Candle.
- Boho Chic Candle Holders.
- Vintage Glam Mason Jars.
- Smoothies in a Jar.
What can you make with glass jars?
13 Brilliant Ways To Use (Or Reuse) A Glass Jar
- Put A Spout On It. This is one of my all-time favorite mason jar projects, because it’s so easy.
- Marinate Meat.
- Make A Soap Dispenser.
- Give It A Makeover.
- Light It Up.
- Make A Pretty Candle.
- Plant An Herb Garden.
What can you do with mason jars for kids?
30 Fun Mason Jar Crafts for Your Home
- Unicorn Slime Jars.
- Glitter Dipped Mason Jars.
- DIY Bug Repellant Mason Jar Luminaries.
- Rain Cloud in a Jar.
- Frosted Mason Jar Votives.
- Summer Succulent Mason Jar Planters.
- Fairies in a Jar.
- DIY Apple Mason Jar.
What mason jars are rare?
10 Rarest Mason Jars Ever Made
- Lightning Jar.
- EZ Seal by Hazel-Atlas.
- Mason’s Improved Jar.
- Mason’s Zinc Lid Jar.
- Amber Beaver Jar.
- The Chief Mason Jar.
- Willoughby Stopple Jar.
- Black Amber Magic Star Fruit Jar.
Can Mason jars be used for candles?
You can use almost any vessel that can withstand heat: teacups, jelly jars, egg cups, etc., but we’ll be focusing on a creative classic: mason jars. Experiment with colors and fragrances until you achieve the sweet smell of success.
How do you make a galaxy glitter jar?
- Pour 1/2 cup of distilled water into a 16-ounce mason jar.
- Pour 1/2 cup of clear glue, followed by 1 teaspoon of turquoise, purple, pink, and silver glitter. We also added 1 teaspoon of silver star confetti.
- Top off the jar with distilled water.
- Shake the jar and enjoy watching the glitter swirl to the bottom.
How do you date Old Ball Mason jars?
To date an old Ball mason jar, look at the logo on the jar. If the logo is an insignia made up of the letters BBGMC, the jar was made between 1885 and 1886. If the logo is written using block letters, the jar was likely made between 1892 and 1896.
What is the most expensive Mason jar?
The most valuable mason jars are:
- Van Vliet Improved Jar – $23,500.
- Black Amber Magic Star Fruit Jar – $3,000.
- 1933 Ball Upside Down Error Jar – $1,000. There are two types of Ball upside-down Mason jars.
- The 1870 Chief Mason Jar – $800. (Photo: gregspurgeon.com)
- 1858 Willoughby Stopple Jar – $500. (Photo: hoosierjar.com)
How do you make a nebula in a jar?
Mason Nebula Jar
- Step 1: Fill ⅓ of the mason jar with water.
- Step 2: Add several drops of paint to the jar.
- Step 3: Put the lid back on the jar and shake the mixture.
- Step 4: Add about One (1) tsp of fine glitter.
- Step 5: Pull cotton balls to elongate them.