What is G6 server?
Product description. The HP ProLiant DL380 G6 Server continues to deliver on its heritage of engineering excellence with increased flexibility and performance, enterprise-class uptime and manageability, 2-socket Intel Xeon performance, and 2U density for a variety of applications.
How do I setup my HP ProLiant server?
Installing the software
- Connect the Ethernet cable between the network connector on the server and a network jack.
- Press the Power On/Standby button.
- During server POST, press F10.
- Complete the initial Preferences and Registration portion of Intelligent Provisioning.
- At the Start screen, click Express OS Install.
How do I update intelligent provisioning?
To update Intelligent Provisioning and component firmware:
- Select Firmware Update in the Perform Maintenance window.
- After the system retrieves the firmware data, it checks the installed hardware components to suggest items to update.
- Select the items to update, and then click Install.
What is one benefit of HPE InfoSight server?
HPE InfoSight for Servers combines the machine learning and predictive analytics of HPE InfoSight with the health and performance monitoring of. HPE InfoSight for Servers nearly eliminates wasted time and headaches by transforming how infrastructure is managed and supported.