How do I use my Raspberry Pi as a transmitter?
Use the Raspberry Pi as an FM transmitter. Works on every Raspberry Pi board. Just get an FM receiver, connect a 20 – 40 cm plain wire to the Raspberry Pi’s GPIO4 (PIN 7 on GPIO header) to act as an antenna, and you are ready for broadcasting.
How do I get FM frequency?
The same principles apply: use the tiny computer to create and broadcast the signal, and attach an antenna to give it the broadcast range.
- Set up your Raspberry Pi.
- Install the FM radio software.
- Choose some music.
- Add an antenna.
- Tune your radio and enjoy.
How do I use my Raspberry Pi as a Bluetooth transmitter?
- Step 1: Prepare SD for Base Operating System.
- Step 2: Login to the PI Through a Monitor/keyboard or Network SSH.
- Step 3: Install Prerequisite Packages.
- Step 4: Modify Some Config Files to Enable Our Bluetooth Environment.
- Step 5: Setup the Script That Gets Executed When a Bluetooth Device Connects.
How can I broadcast radio at home?
Get started with Airtime Pro
- Step 1: Set up your station, time zone and user roles.
- Step 2: Add other DJs or Program Managers.
- Step 3: Upload Audio.
- Step 4: Create your first radio show.
- Step 5: Make playlists and use smartblocks.
- Step 6: Add content to your show.
- Step 7: Customise your radio page.
- Step 8: Live broadcasting.
Is Pirate Radio illegal?
The operation of an unlicensed radio station, sometimes called ‘pirate radio,’ is illegal. Illegal broadcasters use equipment which may cause interference and have the potential to disrupt the communications of critical services like air traffic control.
Can you transmit FM from a PC?
Yes you can! Just imagine listening to music on your computer and broadcasting the sound to your back yard where you are listening to an FM radio…it’s all possible.