What is the easiest Beatles song to learn?
9 Easy Beatles Songs You Can Play on Guitar
- Yellow Submarine. Even if you haven’t heard the whole song, the chances are that you’ve heard the title “Yellow Submarine.
- Here Comes The Sun.
- Eight Days a Week.
- All You Need is Love.
- Don’t Let Me Down.
- I Saw Her Standing There.
- A Hard Day’s Night.
- I Wanna Be Your Man.
What are the easiest Beatles songs to sing?
My List of Easy Beatles Songs to Sing
- Eleanor Rigby – 1.
- Blackbird – The Beatles (White Album)
- Hey Jude – 1.
- Here Comes the Sun – Abbey Road.
- Here, There and Everywhere – Revolver.
- Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da – The Beatles (White Album)
- The Fool On the Hill – The Beatles 1967-1970 (The Blue Album)
- Something – 1.
Are any Beatles songs about drugs?
Many Beatles songs have apparent references to drugs. “I need a fix ’cause I’m going down” they sang in their 1968 hit “Happiness Is a Warm Gun.” The psychedelic 1967 anthem “Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds” is said to be about LSD.
Who plays harmonica on little child?
Recording. The song was recorded in three different sessions, with the first on 11 September 1963, where the Beatles recorded two takes. They later came back to it the next day, where they recorded 16 takes, including overdubs of piano from McCartney, and harmonica from Lennon which he plays nonstop throughout the song …
What is the easiest guitar song to play?
8 Easy Guitar Songs For Every Beginner
- “What’s Up” by Four Non-Blondes.
- “Love Me Do” by The Beatles.
- “Brown Eyed Girl” by Van Morrison.
- “Three Little Birds” by Bob Marley.
- “Achy Breaky Heart” by Billy Ray Cyrus.
- “Sweet Home Alabama” by Lynyrd Skynyrd.
- “Bad Moon Rising” by Creedence Clearwater Revival.
- 21 Responses.
Who wrote little child Beatles?