What does Profile installation failed mean?
The devices that are being enrolled are not locked and/or offline. Previous enrollments are ahead in the queue to receive the profile and they have not yet successfully obtained it.
How do I check my Intune enrollment failure?
Solution: Remove the Intune Company Portal app from the device. On the device, open the browser, browse to https://portal.manage.microsoft.com, and try a user login. If the user fails to sign in, they should try another network.
How do you troubleshoot Intune policies?
Use the built-in Troubleshoot pane
- In the Microsoft Endpoint Manager admin center, select Troubleshooting + support > Troubleshoot.
- Choose Select user > select the user having an issue > Select.
- Confirm that Intune License and Account Status both show green checks:
- Under Devices, find the device having an issue.
How do I install profiles and device manager on Iphone?
To install the profile, follow these steps:
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap Profile Downloaded or Enroll in [organization name].
- Tap Install in the upper-right corner, then follow the onscreen instructions.
Can you have 2 MDM profiles on Iphone?
You cannot install multiple MDM profiles as that would defeat the security purpose of the MDM profile/server.
What is server error code 801c03ed?
The error 801c03ed means that the administrator policy does not allow users to join devices. The admin on your tenant needs to change the setting to allow Azure AD join. Your admin needs to go to Azure AD > Devices > Device settings > and add your user account to “Users May join devices to Azure AD”.
How do I know if my device is enrolled in Intune?
How to Confirm a Device Is Enrolled in Intune
- Click Start on your Windows device.
- Click on Settings.
- Click Accounts.
- Click Access work or school.
- Click Connected to MESA AD domain then click Info. Note: If the Info button does not appear on your device, your device has not been successfully enrolled.
What is configuration profile in Intune?
Microsoft Intune includes settings and features you can enable or disable on different devices within your organization. These settings and features are added to “configuration profiles”.
How do I access a Company Portal website?
Sign in via another device
- Open Company Portal on the device you’ll be using to access your work resources.
- Select Sign in from another device.
- When prompted to, enter the code.
- Select Continue to allow the Company Portal to sign in on your work device.