Which brand is best for pregnancy test in India?
Best Home Pregnancy Test Kits
- Pregcolor Test Card.
- Dr Reddy’s Velocit Pregnancy Kit.
- Velocit Eazy Test Kit.
- Clearblue Plus Pregnancy Test Kit.
- AccuTest hCG Pregnancy Test.
- Prega News Advance Pregnancy Test Kit.
- Clearview HCG Pregnancy Test.
- Cardinal Health Pregnancy Rapid Test Kit.
Which brand pregnancy test kit is best?
The Best Pregnancy Test
- Our pick. First Response Early Result. Most sensitive, easy to read.
- Runner-up. Clearblue Rapid Detection. Nice design, less sensitive.
- Also great. ClinicalGuard HCG Pregnancy Test Strips. A cheap supplemental test.
What is the name of pregnancy testing kit?
The Prega News Pregnancy Kit uses a sera reagent that will detect HCG content in a woman’s urine, indicating whether a woman is pregnant or not. These patches use silica granules to absorb the moisture from the urine so the card will be more accurate and the sera reagent will not be spoiled all that easily.
Is Pregakem accurate?
How accurate is the Pregakem pregnancy test result? Pregakem pregnancy test is 99% accurate.
Is Preganews accurate?
With a 99% accuracy rate, the Prega News result is correct most of the time (in some rare cases, if the test is taken too early in the pregnancy you might get a negative result, in that case, retake the test at a later date).
What is the price of pregnancy kit in India?
MRP: ₹ 55.00 You can get ₹3.30 CASHBACK on this order + FREE DELIVERY.
How use Prega News kit?
How to Use
- In the morning, collect the first urine in a clean container.
- Using the dropper add a few drops into the sample well of the test kit.
- Wait for 5 minutes to read the results.
- If one pink line shows, it is a negative result, pregnancy is not confirmed.
What is the use of Pregakem?
Pregakem Pregnancy Detection Kit helps to confirm pregnancy by detecting the presence of pregnancy hormone human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) in the urine produced by the body during pregnancy.