How many levels are in Lego Marvel Super Heroes?
There are a total of 15 missions in the main single-player campaign, followed by 11 side missions. Many of the main LEGO minifigure characters are based on their appearance from the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
How many story levels are there in Lego Marvel superheroes 2?
The main story arc spans 20 missions, so even obsessive kids won’t blow through it in a weekend. There are all sorts of challenges and side missions to find around town as well. Beyond that, look for a number of hidden, unlockable, self-contained storylines throughout the world.
Where are all the bonus levels in Lego Marvel superheroes?
|Level||Playable characters||How to unlock|
|Put Up Your Dukes||Wolverine Jean Grey||Collect 75 Gold Bricks|
|Stunt Show Surprise||Black Widow Hawkeye Iceman||Collect 100 Gold Bricks|
|Reptilian Ruckus||Spider-Man The Thing||Collect 125 Gold Bricks|
|Stranger Danger||Invisible Woman Human Torch Doctor Strange||Collect 150 Gold Bricks|
How do you get to the red head Detention level?
Red Head Detention
- Start by diving off the helicarrier and following the ghost stud trail into the financial district.
- Head to the right, using Black Widow’s cloaking device to slip past the security cameras.
- Destroy the crates to the right of the large doorway and assemble their pieces into a console.
How do you save Stan Lee in Times Square Off?
Times Square Off Switch to Jean Grey and use her telekinetic abilities to turn a violet valve. Stan Lee will be saved.
How do you save Stan Lee in the water?
Go to the cockpit and use the claw switch to save him. Stan is being held by a gorilla on the Empire State Building. Hit it to free him.
How do you beat Doc Ock in Lego Marvel superheroes?
The pattern of the fight isn’t complicated: approach to the enemy and wait for the killing blow, then dodge all the hits. Archvillain’s tentacle will get stuck, so you can easily break it down (hit an attack button). Repeat this action for three times, finally defeating the “armless” Doctor Octopus.
What are some cheat codes for Lego Marvel superheroes 2?
- BCR7QJ – Ant-Man.
- QG3VH9 – Baby Groot (Ravager)
- M68P3L – Captain Britain.
- CDS278 – Crimson Dynamo.
- S947TP – Darkstar.
- GAVK9R – Giant-Man.
- LBYT59 – Grandmaster (Ragnarok)
- XG7SAL – Green Goblin.
What are the levels in Lego Marvel?
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes Walkthrough
- Level 1: Sand Central Station.
- Level 2: Times Square Off.
- Level 3: Exploratory Laboratory.
- Level 4: Rock up at the Lock Up.
- Level 5: Rebooted, Resuited.
- Level 6: Red Head Detention.
- Level 7: Bifrosty Reception.
- Level 8: Juggernauts and Crosses.
How many Deadpool missions are there in LEGO Marvel Super Heroes?
Deadpool’s missions are unlocked automatically after completing the main storyline. During each quest you can obtain a True Believer status, collect some character tokens, rescue Stan Lee in Peril and – finally! – get one of the Deadpool’s Red Bricks. They are eleven Deadpool’s missions in total.