What do you write in a religious new year card?
Religious New Year Messages
- Wishing you a new year full of worship, love, and all good things from above.
- Praying that your year is full of everything your heart desires.
- Wishing the the happiest of new years!
- The gift of a new year is one of God’s many blessings.
What do you write on New Years wishes?
Short New Year Wishes
- Have a sparkling New Year!
- New adventures are around the corner.
- Make way for 2022!
- I said this 365 days ago, but happy New Year!
- May the new year bless you with health, wealth, and happiness.
- Out with the old, in with the new!
- Here’s hoping you make the most of 2022!
How do you say happy new year in better words?
Other ways to say ‘Happy New Year’
- May the new year see you loving, giving and living!
- Happy New Year’s now and always!
- Have a wonderful New Year surrounded by those that mean most!
- May you fill your new near with new adventures, accomplishments, and learnings!
How do Christians say Happy new year?
May Christ be kind to bless your family and shower love and happiness. Let us welcome this new year by having Christ s the focal point of celebration. Let us thank the lord for giving us another beautiful year to include in the book called life. May this page unfold in our lives with lot of surprises, love and peace.
How do you wish a priest Happy new year?
Happy New Year Greeting Messages for Pastors Wishing a very Happy New Year to you pastor.” “May the occasion of New Year brighten your life with eternal happiness and peace….. Thanks for all your blessings and love that you have showered us with all these years.”
How do you wish for the year 2022?
Happy New Year! May this coming year bless you with love, peace, and empowerment. Wishing you and all of your loved ones health and happiness in the new year. Happy 2022, so glad we’re able to spend time together after a whole year!
How do you wish a priest Happy New Year?