Does Bosch make a hedge trimmer?
Equipped with a 450mm blade, the EASYHEDGECUT 18-45 is a cordless hedge trimmer powered by a Bosch PowerForAll 18v lithium ion battery, meaning it shares battery compatibility with a wide range of cordless tools for the home and garden.
Which hedge trimmers are the best?
The best hedge trimmers you can buy in 2022
- Bosch EasyHedgeCut 18-45: The best hedge trimmer for a light and easy trim.
- Makita DUH751Z: The best heavy duty cordless trimmer.
- Bosch AHS 55-20 Li: The best cordless trimmer for medium-sized and larger gardens.
- Black & Decker BEHTS501: The best corded hedge trimmer.
Where is Bosch hedge trimmer made?
The AHS 55-16 hedge cutter is equipped with a 450W high-speed motor and a 55 cm blade….Product Information.
|91.5 x 19.1 x 16.8 cm; 3.45 Kilograms
|Country of origin
What should I look for when buying a hedge trimmer?
Your first big decision in choosing a hedge trimmer is which type of power you prefer.
- Electric. For most home users, electric hedge trimmers will be the best choice.
- Gas. If you have a larger yard with big hedges, then a gas hedge trimmer may be worth the buy.
- Blade Types.
- Ease of Use.
Should I oil my hedge trimmer?
Do Hedge Trimmers Need Oil? Yes, hedge trimmers need lubrication to keep the friction between the blades low to prevent excess heat which can bend the trimmer’s blades. Unlike chainsaws, hedge trimmers do not have a oil reservoir, therefore the oil is applied directly to the trimmer blades.
How long do hedge trimmer blades last?
According to product manuals, you need to sharpen your blades regularly after about 50 hours of use. That’s a lot of use for the typically homeowner. You may not want to keep up with the hours, so just be conscious of how your trimmer is cutting.