What is the outgoing mail server for AOL?
Use POP or IMAP to sync AOL Mail on a third-party app or download your email
|Protocol||Server Settings||Port Settings|
|IMAP||Incoming mail server (IMAP): imap.aol.com Outgoing mail server (SMTP): smtp.aol.com||IMAP-993-SSL SMTP-465-SSL|
Why can’t I send AOL emails from my iPhone?
Make sure that your username and password are in there. Settings>Accounts & Passwords>Your email account>Account>Outgoing mail server – tap the server name next to SMTP and check in the primary server and make sure your username and password are entered and correct – even if it says that the password is optional.
What do I put in outgoing mail server on iPhone?
Now configure the following parameters:
- Server: set “ON”.
- Host name: your outgoing mail server’s name.
- User name: the email address from which you send.
- Password: your password.
- Use SSL: set it off – unless you have enabled an SSL mode on your SMTP server.
Where are outgoing server settings on iPhone?
Scroll down to MAIL > CONTACTS > CALENDARS, and click on that:
- Then click on the account you need to update the SMTP settings for.
- You will get to the EMAIL INFORMATION page for that account.
- CLICK on the OUTGOING SERVER.
- Now you will see a list of OUTGOING SERVERS that have been configured on your iPhone or iPad.
Why won’t my AOL Mail send?
Either your web browser may be generating issues in sending the emails or your device’s software may not be updated. Based on the multiple causes of this issue, we will suggest you to change your web browser. You can also check the email sending limit for AOL and ensure that it has not been exceeded.
Why does my iPhone not allow me to send emails?
You might need a special password or might need to request authorization from your email provider to send and receive email on your device. Check your email account settings with your email provider or system administrator to make sure that they’re correct.
Why won’t emails send from my iPhone?
How do I change my incoming and outgoing mail server on my iPhone?
Updating Mail Servers on iPhone
- Open iPhone settings. The icon for settings is shown below.
- Select “Mail, Contacts, Calendars”
- Select email account.
- Update “Incoming Mail Server” Update the Host Name field to mail.pageplay.com. Once you’ve done this, select “SMTP” under “Outgoing Mail Server”
- Select Primary Mail Server.
Why is my outgoing server not working?
Maybe you configured your mail client with a wrong outgoing server name: have a look at our list of SMTP and POP providers to double check it, or contact the provider. Firewall or antivirus issues. Make sure that you have an exception rule for your SMTP service in your firewall, proxy service or antivirus settings.
How do I enable SMTP on AOL?
How to Set Up Your AOL Server Settings
- SMTP. Open your Microsoft Outlook mail app. Go to File > Info > Account Settings > Server Settings.
- POP and IMAP. After you’ve set up your SMTP settings in your mail app, you can begin sending outgoing mail from your AOL account.
Can’t connect to AOL server?
If you’re having problems reading and retrieving your AOL Mail, the following troubleshooting steps:
- Use AOL Basic Mail.
- Reset your web settings.
- Disable pop-up blocking.
- Clear your browser’s cache.
- Temporarily disable your firewall.
- Disable Protected Mode in Internet Explorer.