What is Reliance toll free number?
Call 1800 300 90909/ (022) 3967 1600.
How can I contact Reliance?
24×7 Customer Care: 1-866-436-3358 / 1-877-286-3358.
Why is a toll free number?
Toll free numbers are telephone numbers with distinct three-digit codes that can be dialed from landlines with no charge to the person placing the call. Such numbers allow callers to reach businesses and individuals out of the area without being charged a long-distance fee for the call.
Who owns Reliance Global Call?
Reliance Communications International Inc.
The Enterprise calling card service of Reliance Global Call is a part of Reliance Communications International Inc. Thanks to a seamless, captive, fiber-optic network, we have proved highly reliable in connectivity across four continents.
How do I check my Jio balance?
Where can I check my balance details?
- Open MyJio App and login using OTP (One Time Password)
- Your high-speed data balance will be displayed along with validity on the home page under My Account section.
- You can also view your active and upcoming plan details with balance and validity, by tapping on ‘View Details’
How can I call Airtel Jio customer care?
- 9849012345 for Postpaid. 9849098490 for Prepaid.
- 9954012345 for Postpaid. 9954099540 for Prepaid.
- 9934012345 for Postpaid. 9934099340 for Prepaid.
- 9840012345 for Postpaid. 9894198941 for Prepaid.
- 9810012345 for Postpaid. 9810198101 for Prepaid.
- 9898012345 for Postpaid.
- 9896012345 for Postpaid.
- 9816012345 for Postpaid.
Where is Reliance head office?
Mumbai, IndiaReliance Industries Limited / Headquarters
What is Reliance One card number?
If you wish to know your card no. you can give a missed call to 09212999888 or send a SMS “RONE” to 09212999888 and then share the card number with the cashier.