What is there to do in the fall of the Lehigh Valley?
Your Lehigh Valley Autumn Bucket List
- Pick the perfect pumpkin at Grim’s Orchard and Family Farm and carve it into a creative jack-o’-lantern.
- Test your sense of direction at a local corn maze.
- Hike to the top of Hawk Mountain to see the birds in their autumn migration as you admire the stunning fall colors.
What is there to do in the Lehigh Valley in October?
Things to do in Lehigh Valley This October
- Halloween Haunt & The Great Pumpkin Fest. Weekends | Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom.
- Festival Unbound. Oct.
- Oktoberfest Bethlehem. Oct.
- Easton Garlic Festival. Oct.
- Bethlehem Harvest Festival. Oct.
- Ottertoberfest. Oct.
- Brewer’s Guild Beer Fest. Oct.
- Chambourcin Weekend. Oct.
What is there to do in Central PA in the fall?
Here are four reasons why Central Pennsylvania’s Susquehanna River Valley should be the first place you take a trip this fall.
- Beautiful Fall Foliage. It’s a fact: Central Pennsylvania is home to some of the country’s most beautiful old-growth forests.
- Local Festivals and Corn Mazes.
- Outdoor Recreation.
What is there to do in the Lehigh Valley on a Sunday?
Top Attractions in Lehigh Valley
- Coca-Cola Park. 641. Sports Complexes.
- SteelStacks. 642. Art Galleries.
- Allentown Fish Hatchery. 347. Parks.
- Hoover Mason Trestle. 197. Historic Sites • Historic Walking Areas.
- Allentown Farmers Market. 259.
- Klein Farms Dairy and Creamery. 134.
- PPL Center. 392.
- Allentown Rose Gardens. Gardens.
What is there to do in Harrisburg PA in the fall?
Where is Central Pennsylvania?
The Central Region of Pennsylvania is strategically located close to major domestic and international markets. Over 40% of the United States population and more than 60% of Canada’s population is located within a 500 mile radius of the region….About Central PA.
What is Lehigh Valley known for?
Lehigh Valley, PA is steeped in history yet has quickly become a region known for its nightlife, entertainment, arts, and outdoor activities.
What is there to do at Lehigh University?
Musikfest. Bethlehem, PA. Every August, Musikfest brings music, food, and fun to Bethlehem.
Whats the best fall activity?
Outdoor Fall Activities
- Go apple picking. (Browse the best apple orchards near you according to Yelp reviews!)
- Get lost in a corn maze.
- Take a leaf-peeping road trip.
- Play a game of touch football.
- Go for a hike.
- Collect colorful fall leaves.
- Rent a cabin in the mountains.
- Plant bulbs in your garden for next spring.
What do you do in autumn?
35 things to do in autumn:
- Go for a walk in the forest.
- Visit a deer park.
- Go to a harvest festival.
- Go on a lantern trail.
- Go rockpooling.
- Jump in a pile of leaves.
- Toast marshmallows.
- Collect conkers.
What is Pennsylvania’s state fish?
Brook troutPennsylvania / State fish
What is Western Pa known for?
However, it was not until the realization by Andrew Carnegie, that Western Pennsylvania possessed an optimum location for a very large scale American steel sector, that this area, especially Pittsburgh, became known for the industrial specialty that characterizes it today.