How do I find VMware agent logs?
Open a command prompt and execute:
- C:\Program Files\VMware\VMware View\Agent\DCT\support.bat.
- “C:\Program Files\VMware\VMware View\Agent\DCT\support.bat” loglevels.
- Note: Enabling advanced debug logging will only ensure that any future events are logged at a high level of log granularity.
How do I get horizon agent logs?
You can find the log files for computers running the Horizon Client on Windows in C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\VMware\VDM\Logs. These logs are in the user’s local profile folder.
What is VMware Horizon Connection Server?
Horizon Connection Server authenticates users through Windows Active Directory and directs the request to the appropriate virtual machine, physical PC, or Microsoft RDS host. Connection Server provides the following management capabilities: Authenticating users. Entitling users to specific desktops and pools.
How do I find my VMware Horizon client version?
Check the version of VMware Horizon Client installed
- Open Horizon Client.
- Click on the button bellow X on the top right corner as shown in the Image below.
- Click on ‘About VMware Horizon Client’
- You should now be able to see the version of the client.
What is VMware Horizon view client used for?
What is VMware Horizon Client? VMware Horizon Client is software that allows you to connect your VMware Horizon virtual desktop to a device of choice, giving you on-the-go access from any location. Clients are available for Windows, Mac, iOS, Linux, Chrome and Android and may be downloaded from my.vmware.com.
How do I find my VDI pool name?
In the desktop, go to the Windows Control Panel, select System and Security, and System. Check the System information for the desktop. It should show that the computer is joined to the domain, and that the computer name is the name of the desktop in the pool.
How do I import VMware logs?
Uploading files to the Secure FTP portal using HTML Interface
- Go to https://sftpsite.vmware.com/.
- Enter this information:
- Click Login.
- Enter a valid Support Request number.
- Click Next.
- Select the files you want to upload to VMware Support by either dragging files onto the browser page or by clicking Add File.
How do I find my VMware horizon client version?
How do I download VMware Horizon agent?
Installing Horizon Agent
- On the virtual machine where the software is to be installed, download the VMware Horizon 7 software and extract the installers.
- Double-click VMware-viewagent-x86_64-7.
- Double-click the Horizon Agent setup file.
- In the VMware Horizon Agent Welcome screen, click Next.
How do I install horizon view?
Install on Windows
- Download the Windows Installer from VMware.
- Double click the installer executable.
- Follow the prompts to install the Horizon Client.
- Once the install has completed, Open the Start Menu and click on VMware Horizon Client.
- The first time the Horizon Client opens, you will be asked for a Connection server.