How do I connect my LG watch to my Android phone?
LG G WATCH W100 PAIR YOUR WATCH
- Open the. Android Wear app on your phone and follow the onscreen instructions. You’ll be able to turn on Bluetooth during set up, if it isn’t already on.
- On your phone, you’ll see a list of nearby devices. Touch your watch’s name.
Why I cant connect my SmartWatch to my phone?
If you’re having issues connecting your watch and phone, please begin by making sure that your phone’s OS version is compatible (Android 6.0+ and iOS 10.0+) and that the Wear OS by Google app is up-to-date. Then, check if you have activated Bluetooth on your phone, disable, and re-enable it.
How do I pair my Samsung phone to my LG watch?
Galaxy Watch: How to connect with mobile device?
- 1 Turn on the Galaxy Watch.
- 2 Tap below icon and select a language to use.
- 1 Launch Galaxy Wearable.
- 2 Tap START THE JOURNEY.
- 3 Select your device on the screen.
- 4 Tap TURN ON when the Bluetooth activation request window appears.
Does LG urbane work with iPhone?
What’s more, you’ll also need iOS 8.2 or newer and an Apple phone from the last three years, so the iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6S Plus or the newer iPhone 6S or iPhone 6S Plus. We strapped in with the LG Watch Urbane to show you how to set up your Android Wear smartwatch with an iPhone.
How do I connect my ZTE watch to my iPhone?
From the clock face, press the Power button and select Settings > Connectivity > Bluetooth. Tap the Bluetooth switch to turn on. Tap Available devices. Tap the device you wish to pair with the watch.
How do I connect my phone to my smartwatch?
Method 1: Basic Pairing via Bluetooth
- Step 1: Turn on Bluetooth on your Android phone. You will first have to turn on Bluetooth on your phone in order to allow for a good connection process.
- Step 2: Turn the Discoverable Mode on.
- Step 3: Turn on your Smartwatch.
- Step 4: Pair the Smartwatch with your Android Phone.
Why won’t my android watch connect to my phone?
Issue: Watch won’t connect to phone Step 1: Make sure you have Bluetooth turned on. Step 2: Try restarting your watch and your phone. Step 3: Open up the Google Play Store app, tap Menu at the top left, and choose My Apps. You want to make sure that Google Play Services, Google Search, and Wear OS are up to date.
Why won’t my Samsung watch connect to my phone?
If your watch will not pair to a phone, or if it randomly disconnects, restart your watch. You should also make sure the Galaxy wearable app is up to date, but it may be necessary to reset the app and unpair your watch.