What does native access mean?
Native Access is an administration tool for product activation, installation and updates for all your Native Instruments products.
What is Native Instruments GmbH?
Native Instruments GmbH provides computer software products. The Company manufactures software and hardware for computer-based audio production. Native Instruments serves customers worldwide.
Is Native Instruments Maschine free?
Free app for downloading, installing, activating, and updating Native Instruments and NKS-ready software.
How do I fix native access?
Use the repair function to reinstall a product
- Click the user icon in the upper right of Native Access to open the Preferences and make sure that the File locations are set correctly.
- Click the REPAIR button again and choose REINSTALL in the REPAIR info box:
Where do Nki files go?
Open up Kontakt and select the Files tab. On this screen you will want to navigate through your hard drive to find the location of your new sample library. Once you are in the library you can then simply double-click (or drag & drop) one of the Kontakt instrument files (. nki) and it will load it into Kontakt.
How do I activate Native Instruments?
Registering your Product
- Open Native Access and log in with your Native Instruments email and password.
- Click on Add a serial in the upper left corner of Native Access.
- Enter your serial number in the dedicated field.
- Confirm your serial number by clicking the blue ADD SERIAL button in the lower right:
How old is Kontakt?
In 2000, the company began creating products for the DJ community, beginning with the first version of their Traktor software. In 2002, they expanded further to include software samplers, in the form of ongoing products Kontakt and Battery.
Is Kontakt any good?
Kontakt Factory Library is not only good, it’s one of the most popular software products for sample-based instruments. The newest version includes over 1,000 instruments and over 43 GB of pre-recorded sounds, making it an excellent option for music producers who need access to various sounds.