How do I reset my 3COM switch?
How to factory reset 3COM switch
- Forgot your login password and want to do a password recovery? Factory reset to default!
- Connect to the console port of the switch.
- Press Ctrl-B to enter the boot menu.
- Enter 7 to skip current configuration file.
- Enter 0 to reboot.
- Once booted, delete the 3comoscfg.
- Reboot and you’re done!
How do I configure my 3COM switch?
SOLVED: How to Set the IP Address on a 3Com Switch
- Get a serial console cable.
- Get a terminal program.
- Start your HyperTerminal using the following settings: connect using COM1 (or whatever port you are using) 19 200 bits/sec 8 data bits No parity 1 stop bit No flow control.
What is the default username?
The default user is a special user account in an operating system containing the default profile data for new users. For example, Microsoft Windows has a default user profile. In Windows 10, this profile is located in the directory C:\Users\, with a name of Default or something similar.
How do I log into a Cisco switch without a password?
How to: Resetting a Cisco Switch to Default & Password Recovery
- Step 1: Connect the console cable to your PC.
- Step 2: Verify that it is a console cable.
- Step 3: Download Putty and Start a Serial Connection.
- Step 4: Double Check Serial Settings.
- Step 5: Plug in the Console cable.
How do I reset my Cisco switch password?
Find the below steps to recovery password for Cisco 2960.
- Power off the switch first, then press and hold the mode button while you power on the switch again.
- To initialize the flash file system, run the command:
- You can now list the contents of your flash by running.
- To further boot the switch run the boot command as:
How to factory reset 3Com switch?
Connect a Cisco (light blue) console cable between a computer (serial) and the 3COM switch (RJ45 console port)
How to access my router?
First,sign up to your VPN provider’s account.
What is the default password for a router?
Enter your router’s IP address into your favorite web browser.
How to change or reset your router username and password?
– Power off the router initially – Press and hold the “Reset” button and power the router – Once the router is on, keep holding the Reset button until the router turns off. Reboot the router manually and the default credentials will work now.