How do you factory reset a Acer Iconia tablet?
Press the “Power” button for about 2 seconds to turn the tablet on, then release it. Continue to hold “Volume Up“. When you see the recovery menu on the screen, release the “Volume Up” button. Use the volume buttons to toggle the selection to highlight “Wipe Data/Factory Reset“.
How do I get my Acer tablet out of demo mode?
Disable Demo Video Option
- Go to your Acer tablet’s Settings menu.
- Tap on Storage and then Internal storage.
- Tap on Apps and look for a demo video option by sliding the screen a little to your right.
- Disable the option and restart your tablet.
- Verify that the demo mode notification is not showing up on your tablet anymore.
How do you restore a Acer laptop to factory settings?
Here’s how to do it:
- In the search box on your laptop, type Recovery, then click Acer Recovery Management.
- Click Recovery Management.
- In Acer Care Center, click Get started next to Reset your PC.
- Click Remove everything.
- Click Just remove my files or Remove files and clean the drive depending on your needs.
- Click Reset.
How do I reset the password on my Android tablet?
Change your password
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your device’s Settings app Google. Manage your Google Account.
- At the top, tap Security.
- Under “Signing in to Google,” tap Password. You might need to sign in.
- Enter your new password, then tap Change Password.
How do I add another user to my Acer tablet?
Here’s how to create a user account:
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap the Users button in the Device section to display the Users screen.
- Tap the Add User or Profile button to display the Add dialog box (see Figure 1.9).
- Tap the User button to display the Add New User dialog box (see Figure 1.10).
- Tap the OK button.