How do I organize my hackathon online?
- Build your Online Hackathon Website and Registration Form.
- Set up an effective outreach campaign.
- Online meetings via webinars.
- Select the best ideas and announce the teams.
- Milestones, technical support and project submission.
- Judging period.
- Winners announcement.
- Important tips.
How do I organize my hackathon?
Tips for Organizing a Successful Hackathon
- Choose a theme. A hackathon must have a theme.
- Attend hackathons before you start planning.
- It takes time to plan.
- Find sponsors.
- Book the venue.
- Create a web presence.
- Find participants.
- Find the right judges.
How do I start a successful hackathon?
Here are the goals I keep in mind:
- Strengthen the community that the hackathon is for.
- Be welcoming to newcomers to the community.
- Provide an opportunity for participants to learn something new.
- Provide a space and a time for participants to make headway on problems they are interested in.
What do you do at a hackathon?
Hackathons will often run team-matching sessions at the start to help you meet people. And you can often join a facebook group for the event beforehand and post there to find potential teammates. Protip: Invite your friends to come to the hackathon too! That way you’re guaranteed to have at least one familiar face.
How do I write a hackathon idea?
A simple idea submission form includes:
- Submitter’s name.
- Test or campaign name.
- Brief description.
- Primary goal.
- A numeric selection on how likely the test is to be successful.
What is idea hackathon?
A hackathon is traditionally a live, in-person event where teams of computer programmers compete to solve challenges over the course of one or more days. Hackathons can be internal or external events. Regardless, hosts often incorporate ideas produced during the event in their own products or services.