What are the features of word processing package?
Features of a word processors
- A word wrap which automatically starts a new line if there is insufficient room at the hand margin.
- Availability of different fonts, character sizes and styles.
- Text paragraph and page formatting eg text alignment, indenting, page number etc.
Can I get TDS refund?
Tax Deducted at Source (TDS) is the sum that is deducted from a taxpayer’s income like salary, interest from bank accounts, rent etc. If the TDS collected is more than what you owe to the government, you can get a TDS Refund.4
Who is responsible for TAN number?
The provisions of section 203A of the Income-tax Act require all persons who deduct or collect tax at source to apply for the allotment of a TAN. The section also makes it mandatory for TAN to be quoted in all TDS/TCS returns, all TDS/TCS payment challans and all TDS/TCS certificates to be issued.
Who is eligible for TDS?
But no TDS has to deducted if the person making the payment is an individual or HUF whose books are not required to be audited. However, in case of rent payments made by individuals and HUF exceeding Rs 50,000 per month, are required to deduct TDS @ 5% even if the individual or HUF is not liable for a tax audit.
How is TDS calculated?
Compute the available exemptions under Section 10 of the Income Tax Act (ITA) Subtract exemptions found in step (2) from the gross monthly income calculated in step (1) Multiply the number obtained from the above calculation by 12, as TDS is calculated on yearly income. This is your taxable income from salary.
What are word processing packages examples?
Some examples of word processing programs include Microsoft Word, WordPerfect (Windows only), AppleWorks (Mac only), and OpenOffice.org. The first word processors were basically computerized typewriters, which did little more than place characters on a screen, which could then be printed by a printer.
How can I know my PAN number without PAN number?
Forgot your PAN? Here’s how you can find it online
- Step 1: Visit incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/home.
- Step 2: Click on ‘Know Your PAN’
- Step 3: Fill in the details asked for and ‘Submit’
- Step 4: Enter the OTP sent on the mobile number.
- Step 5: Click on ‘Validate’.
- Step 1: Log on to the website onlineservices.nsdl.com.
- Step 2: Now, select on services and select the PAN option.
How can I get PAN number from mobile number?
Know your PAN number by Name and Date of Birth
- Step 2: Click on “Know Your PAN” under section “Quick Links” displayed on the left side of the screen.
- Step 3: After that enter all the details including name, date of birth and mobile number.
- Step 4: You will receive OTP on your registered mobile number linked with PAN.
What is the word processor package?
A word processor is software or a device that allows users to create, edit, and print documents. It enables you to write text, store it electronically, display it on a screen, modify it by entering commands and characters from the keyboard, and print it. Of all computer applications, word processing is the most common.
How can I know my PAN number in Aadhar card?
Click on the link https://www1.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/e-FilingGS/Services/ePANStatus.html?lang=eng.
- Enter your 12-digit Aadhaar number.
- Enter the captcha code shown in the box.
- Once you have entered the captcha code, click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- You will be able to view the status of your PAN Card application.
What is a bank PAN number?
PAN Numbers for Banks PAN or Permanent Account Number is a unique 10-digit number that serves as a proof of identity & one of the essential documents for identification of financial documents. However, if you are a home loan borrower and willing to claim an exemption on a home loan, you must have a Bank PAN number.
How can I know my PAN number?
Know your PAN number by Name and DOB
- Step 1: Visit the Income Tax Department’s e-filing home page.
- Step 3: Now, enter your PAN, full name, date of birth.
- Step 6: Click on “Submit” option.
- Step 7: You will be redirected to a new page, and it will show “ Your PAN is Active and the details are matching with PAN Database”
What is TDS full name?
Income Tax Department > Tax Deducted at Source (TDS)
What is word processing and its uses?
Word Processing refers to the act of using a computer to create, edit, save and print documents. One example of a Word Processor is Microsoft Word, but other word processing applications are also widely used. Examples include: Microsoft Works Word Processor, Open Office Writer, Word Perfect and Google Drive Document..
How do you know your tan?
The detailed process involved to know one’s TAN is as mentioned below:
- Visit www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in.
- Click on ‘Know Your TAN’
- Select ‘Name’ or ‘TAN’ under the ‘TAN Search’ option.
- Select ‘Category of Deductor’
- Select ‘State’
- Provide ‘Name’ or ‘TAN’ depending on the option selected under ‘TAN Search’
Is it mandatory to change name in pan card after marriage?
Practically, there is no issue in using PAN Card (before marriage) even after marriage. But it is recommended to change the name on card to avoid future problems i.e. opening a bank account requires same name as on PAN Card. It’s a simple process to change the name on PAN Card.
What are the types of word processing?
Types of Word Processing Applications
- Microsoft Word. One of the most well-known and widely used word processing applications on the market is Microsoft Word.
- WordPerfect. WordPerfect is a word processing application from Corel Corp..
- Lotus Word Pro.
- iWork Pages.
- And the Rest.
What is the meaning of word processing?
: the production of typewritten documents (such as business letters) with automated and usually computerized typing and text-editing equipment.
What is tan account?
Tax Deduction Account Number or Tax Collection Account Number is a 10-digit alpha- numeric number issued by the Income-tax Department (we will refer to it as TAN). TAN is to be obtained by all persons who are responsible for deducting tax at source (TDS) or who are required to collect tax at source (TCS).
What if father’s name in pan card is wrong?
Correcting the name on a PAN Card comes under ‘Correct of PAN Card’ data request. The request is similar to change in photo, change in date of birth etc. Simply visit NSDL PAN Service. Fill an online application for ‘PAN Card Change Request Form’ and send the required documents to the addressed mentioned in the form.
What is advantage of word processing?
Advantages of Word Processing Quality : It produces error free documents. The spell and grammar check in word processing makes the document to be neat and error-free. We can get multiple copies of excellent formatted nature in word Processing. Storage of Text : We can take any number of copies with word processor.
Can we know name from PAN number?
Visit https://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/e-Filing/UserLogin/LoginHome.html to Enter your account and click on “My Account”. Go to Profile Settings and click on PAN Details. Your details will be generated. You will receive the name, area code, jurisdiction, address and other information.
What are the three features of word processing?
Creating, editing, saving and printing documents. Copying, pasting, moving and deleting text within a document. Formatting text, such as font type, bolding, underlining or italicizing. Creating and editing tables.