What is a measure?
1 : an instrument or utensil for measuring. 2 : a standard or unit of measurement also : a system of such measures metric measure. measure. verb.
What are indicators in short answer?
an indicator is a substance that changes its colour in acidic and basic medium. Am indicator shows one colour in acidic medium and different colour in basic medium so they are called indicators.
What are the 2 types of indicators?
Type of indicators
- Input indicators. These indicators refer to the resources needed for the implementation of an activity or intervention.
- Process and output indicators. Process indicators refer to indicators to measure whether planned activities took place.
- Outcome indicators.
- Impact indicators.
What are physiological indicators?
Physiological parameters, such as heart rate, blood pressure, body temperature, serum levels of various stress hormones (e.g. cortisol) and immunological functions (e.g. suppression of lymphocyte activity) can be used to assess welfare.
What is another word for indicator?
Indicator Synonyms – WordHippo Thesaurus….What is another word for indicator?
What factors affect economic growth?
Six Factors Of Economic Growth
- Natural Resources. The discovery of more natural resources like oil, or mineral deposits may boost economic growth as this shifts or increases the country’s Production Possibility Curve.
- Physical Capital or Infrastructure.
- Population or Labor.
- Human Capital.
What is the main indicator of economic growth?
The most comprehensive measure of overall economic performance is gross domestic product or GDP, which measures the “output” or total market value of goods and services produced in the domestic economy during a particular time period.
What are the three main causes of economic growth?
Three factors can create economic growth: more capital, more labor, and better use of existing capital or labor. The growth that results from increases in capital and labor represents growth due to increases in inputs.
What is the importance of indicator?
Indicators help us know the scope and magnitude of problems, whether we have enough resources to fix a problem, and whether we are making progress toward solving problems.
Why do we use indicators?
The common application of indicators is the detection of end points of titrations. The colour of an indicator alters when the acidity or the oxidizing strength of the solution, or the concentration of a certain chemical species, reaches a critical range of values.
What can we do to reduce poverty and encourage economic growth?
Policies to reduce poverty
- Means-tested welfare benefits to the poorest in society; for example, unemployment benefit, food stamps, income support and housing benefit.
- Minimum wages.
- Free market policies to promote economic growth – hoping that rising living standards will filter down to the poorest in society.
What standard means?
1 : something established by authority, custom, or general consent as a model, example, or point of reference the standard of the reasonable person. 2 : something established by authority as a rule for the measure of quantity, weight, extent, value, or quality. 3 : the basis of value in a monetary system.hace 7 días
What is indicator mean?
1 : one that indicates: such as. a : an index hand (as on a dial) : pointer. b(1) : gauge sense 2b, dial sense 4a. (2) : an instrument for automatically making a diagram that indicates the pressure in and volume of the working fluid of an engine throughout the cycle.
What are the factors affecting economic growth in India?
A. Economic Factors:
- Population and Manpower Resources:
- Natural Resources and Its Utilization:
- Capital Formation and Capital Accumulation:
- Capital-Output Ratio:
- Favourable Investment Pattern:
- Occupational Structure:
- Extent of the Market:
- Technological Advancement:
What are indicator types?
|Name||Acid Color||Base Color|