What is the plural of La Puerta?
Meanings of “plural of puerta” in Spanish English Dictionary : 1 result(s)
What are Spanish characteristics?
More Spanish personality traits
- Ambicioso/Ambiciosa. Ambitious.
- Molestoso/Molestosa. Annoying.
- Argumentativo/Argumentativa. Argumentative.
- Valiente. Brave.
- Despreocupado/Despreocupada. Carefree.
- Imprudente. Careless.
- Prudente. Cautious.
- Alegre. Cheerful.
What is the plural of el mapa?
plural of mapa. mapas [m/pl]
How do you ask someone’s personality in Spanish?
When we want to ask about the physical aspect and the personality of someone we don’t know, we ask a general question: ¿Cómo es? (How is he / she?) But if we are just curious about the personality we ask: ¿Cuál es su carácter / personalidad?
How do you describe your character in Spanish?
Spanish adjectives to describe personality:
- ALEGRE (m/f) = Cheerful.
- AMABLE (m/f) = Kind.
- ANTIPÁTICO (m) / ANTIPÁTICA (f) = Unpleasant.
- BUENO (m) / BUENA (f) = Good.
- CARIÑOSO (m) / CARIÑOSA (f) = Affectionate.
- CELOSO (m) / CELOSA (f) = Jealous.
- COBARDE (m/f) = Cowardly.
- EGOISTA (m/f) = Selfish.
What is the plural of La profesora?
Noun. profesora f (plural profesoras, masculine profesor, masculine plural profesores)
What is the plural of UN Lapiz in Spanish?
Noun. lápiz m (plural lápices) pencil.
What is the plural of la mochila?
The plural form of mochila is mochilas.
What are examples of adjectives in Spanish?
Spanish Adjectives List
- Bonita (beautiful): Las mujeres bonitas. Plural/feminine.
- Deliciosa (delicious): Unas manzanas deliciosas.
- Feliz (happy): Una familia feliz.
- Triste (sad): Un abuelo triste.
- Pequeño (small): Un gato pequeño.
- Bueno (good): Un hotel bueno.
- Malo (bad): Un televisor malo.
- Viejo (old): Un taxi viejo.
How do you describe teacher in Spanish?
the teacher (fem.) the teacher (masc.) la maestra. the teacher (fem.)
What is the plural of Guapa in Spanish?
So “guapas” is the plural form for guapa.
How do you pronounce Guapo?
- SpanishDict Phonetic Alphabet (SPA) gwah. – poh.
- International Phonetic Alphabet (IPA) gwa. – po.
- Spanish Alphabet (ABC) gua. – po.
Is Simpatico masculine or feminine?
You’ll need the plural form of “Simpático/a.” Remember: if a group of people is a mix of men and women you’ll use the masculine form of the noun. However, if the people or group are only female, then we use the plural feminine noun.
What are descriptive adjectives in Spanish?
In Spanish, adjectives must agree with the noun (or pronoun) they describe in gender and in number. This means that if the noun an adjective describes is feminine, the adjective must be feminine, and if that same noun is also plural, the adjective will be feminine AND plural as well.
What is the plural of el profesor?
B. 3 Gender and Number of Nouns
|el borrador||los borradores|
|el profesor||los profesores|
|la pared||las paredes|
What is the plural of joven?
joven m or f (plural jóvenes)
What is the feminine form of simpatico?
simpatico (feminine singular simpatica, masculine plural simpatici, feminine plural simpatiche, superlative simpaticissimo) nice, pleasing, popular, cute, amusing, funny Synonyms: piacevole, gradevole, divertente Antonym: antipatico.
What is Guapo?
Guapo/guapa is a word with some regional variations. Most commonly, it describes an attractive person, especially male, and isn’t really used for beautiful objects or places. As well as meaning “attractive” when describing a person, more generally it can mean something like “cool” or “awesome”.
What is El Pupitre plural?
El pupitre in Spanish means desk. So pupitre becomes pupitres in plural. Thus, the correct answer is los pupitres.
Where is the accent in simpatico?
Simpatico is Spanish and Italian for sympathetic (the Spanish word has an accent over the a), and the English simpatico, which entered the language in the late 19th century, is roughly synonymous with sympathetic without bearing that word’s baggage.
Is Sympatico a real word?
The definition of sympatico is getting along and having mutual understanding with another. Also spelled simpatico. A teacher who is caring and understanding of her students’ needs may be described as sympatico.
How do you describe family members in Spanish?
But first, some must-know terms for family members in Spanish and other Spanish family vocabulary.
- Mi familia = “My family”
- Abuela = “Grandmother” Example:
- Abuelo = “Grandfather” Example:
- Madre = “Mother” Example:
- Padre = “Father” Example:
- Hermano = “Brother” Example:
- Hermana = “Sister” Example:
How do you say different classes in Spanish?
Further on in this lesson we will look at the pronunciation of these and more subjects.
- Biología – Biology.
- Química – Chemistry.
- Ciencia – Science.
- Física – Physics.
- Arte – Art.
- Deporte / Educación Física – Sport / Physical Education.
- Historia – History.
- Matemáticas – Mathematics.
What is the superlative form of Viejas?