What is SAP WEBI report?
Web Intelligence (WEBI) is a popular SAP BusinessObjects self-service reporting tool that makes it easy for end users—even non-technical ones—to create ad hoc reports. With a visual interface and drag-and-drop capabilities, WEBI allows users to pose queries, select data elements, add filters, and format information.
How do I create a report in WEBI?
Creating a New Report
- Navigate to Reports, Report Writer, and select New.
- Enter your user name and password, and click Log On.
- Click Document List.
- Open the New menu and select Web Intelligence Document.
- Scroll through the list of universes and select Report Writer.
How do I create a WEBI report in SAP?
To generate an ad-hoc report in the SAP BusinessObjects BI launch pad
- Log on to the BI launch pad.
- From the Applications menu, select Web Intelligence Application.
- Create a new Web Intelligence Document ( button).
- In the opened window, select Universe as the data source, and click OK.
How does WebI report improve performance?
how to increase performance in webi report?
- ALL formula created in Bex itself.
- Enable Query Stripping.
- Remove auto width and auto height.
- scheduling the report.
What is SAP AFO?
SAP Analysis for Microsoft Office, Edition for SAP Analytics Cloud. The SAP Analysis for Microsoft Office Edition for SAP Analytics Clouds is also referred to as “AFO” and “AFO SAC Edition” and is best suited for SAP Analytics Cloud applications from HANA or BW data models.
Is Bobj part of SAP?
SAP BusinessObjects (BO, BOBJ, or BObjects) is an enterprise software company, specializing in business intelligence (BI). BusinessObjects was acquired in 2007 by German company SAP AG. The company claimed more than 46,000 customers in its final earnings release prior to being acquired by SAP.
How do I edit a WEBI report?
Launch Webi rich client and you will get a list of recent open documents on the left side of the screen. You can also select an existing report to edit in Webi. Extension of a Webi File is “. wid.”.
How does SAP BO improve report performance?
SQL tuning techniques such as creating index can be applied on tables or materialized views which will improve performance of BO reports. Opt for Refresh At- Will over Refresh-On-Open: Refresh-on-open reports refresh new data each time it is opened.
How can Business Objects improve the performance of the universe?
The performance at the universe level can be made optimum by the following actions.
- Use the aggregate functions like AVG, SUM, COUNT, in your queries. Aggregate functions (sum, count, min, max) in measure objects at universe level.
- Disable unnecessary List of values for Measures and dimension Objects.
What is AFO reporting tool?
SAP AFO is another add-on which is tightly embedded in the SAP BI platform with scheduling capabilities and provides the ability to retrieve data from SAP BW cubes and SAP HANA into Microsoft Office.