What family photos should be taken at a wedding?
Miscellaneous Friends and Family Wedding Photos
- Couple with any pets.
- Candid, silly or relaxed shots.
- Family friends.
- High school friends.
- College friends.
- Work friends.
- Generation photos.
Do you include aunts and uncles in wedding photos?
Typically the people included in the family wedding photos are the bride, groom, parents of the bride, parents of the groom, grandparents, and siblings of the bride and groom including their spouses and children. For extended family photos, you can add in aunts, uncles, and first cousins.
Who is usually included in wedding photos?
- Couple with bridesmaids/groomsmen.
- Couple with entire wedding party.
- Bride(s) with bridesmaids/maid of honor.
- Groom(s) and groomsmen/best man.
- Couple with any children.
- Couple with each set of parents.
- Couple with both sets of parents.
- Couple with siblings.
How do you make a family wedding shot list?
First up would be a picture of the bride and groom with the bride’s immediate family. From here, the bride would do a picture with both parents and then a picture with all the siblings. Then, you can break it down into an individual picture with each parent and sibling.
How do you plan family photos?
8 Tips for Planning and Styling Your Family Photos
- Choose the Style. A good place to start is deciding whether you want formal or casual family photos.
- Plan Mom’s Outfit First.
- Coordinate– Don’t Match.
- Avoid Distracting Outfits.
- Time to Prepare.
- Find the Right Photographer.
- Eat Beforehand.
- Choose Comfortable Clothes.
How do you photograph family groups?
7 photography tips for shooting with big groups
- Be confident. Organizing a group portrait can be nerve-wracking.
- Arrange people in a staggered formation.
- Keep the group close together.
- Make sure people’s faces aren’t covered.
- Be strategic about lighting.
- Shoot a sequence of photos.
- Let your subjects have fun.
How do you categorize wedding photos?
Keep narrowing down your photos. Separate each pile into sub-groups (ex: portraits – groom with mom, bride, bride with dad, etc). Go through the same process and choose your favorites. Continue sorting by main categories.
How can I take good family photos at home?
DIY Family Portrait Tips
- Use (or Make) a Tripod.
- Use the Self Timer.
- Adjust Your Camera Height.
- Try to Avoid Using Wide-Angle Focal Lengths.
- Set Your Focus on the Eyes for Sharp Photos.
- Use Shaded Areas to Create Even Lighting.
- Use Your Flash Outdoors.
- Consider Your Image File Size Before Photographing.
How should mother bride represent photos?
When you’re being photographed, stand in a model ‘T-shape’, with one foot in front of the other, turning your hips slightly to one side. Don’t stand dead straight ahead like a soldier. Your posture is very important.
How can I look thinner in a wedding photo?
Loosen up your shoulders before your photos and take a few deep breaths. Stand up tall and keep your shoulders back but make sure that you still feel relaxed and not rigid. Lengthen your torso from the top of your head; you’ll automatically stand a little straighter which will make you look thinner in wedding photos.