How do you reset the maintenance required light on a 2004 Toyota Camry?
Push and hold the dashboard odometer button and turn the key to position two. Keep holding the odometer button until the maintenance light starts to flash. You might even hear beeping noises. The light should go out.
How do you reset the maintenance light on a Toyota Camry?
Quickly, push and hold the odometer button your dashboard, then turn your key to position two. Continue to hold the odometer button for 10 seconds. If done correctly, the maintenance light should flash and you may hear a beeping. That should turn off the maintenance light on your Toyota Camry.
What does the maintenance required light mean on a 2004 Camry?
What ‘MAINT REQD’ Means. The ‘MAINT REQD’ light comes on every 5000 miles from the last time it was reset. It in no way indicates any system malfunction; it is simply a mileage counter intended to remind the user that an oil change is necessary.
How do you reset the maintenance required light on a 2005 Toyota Corolla?
Turn Off Maintenance Light – Toyota Corolla
- Insert the keys in the Corolla.
- Press and hold the trip reset button near the odometer until “Trip A” appears on the central screen.
- Turn the key back to “OFF.”
- While pressing the button to reset the trip, turn the key back to the “ON” position.
How do you reset the maintenance required light?
How do I reset the “Maint Reqd” light?
- Turn ignition switch to the ON position.
- Set the Odometer/Trip Display to TRIP A mode.
- Turn the ignition switch to the OFF position.
- Depress and HOLD the Trip Meter RESET button while turning the ignition switch to the ON position.
- The Service Maintenance Reminder Light will.
How do you reset the maintenance required light on a Toyota?
Push and hold the trip meter reset button on the dashboard, then turn your key to the second position. Continue to hold the odometer button for 10 seconds total. This should cause the light to flash, possibly beep, then turn off. After it’s off, release the odometer button then start the car.