How do I reset my D-Link DIR-600 router?
To reset the DIR-600 router:
- Power on the router and flip it around so you have access to the back where the cables are connected.
- With a paperclip or another small and pointed object, press and hold the Reset button for 10 seconds.
- Wait about 30 seconds for the router to reboot.
How do I reset my D-Link router to factory settings?
How do I reset my router to factory default settings?
- Step 1: With the router on, insert the end of a paper clip into the pinhole highlighted below.
- Step 2: Hold the paper clip down for 10 seconds and release.
- Step 3: The unit will reboot automatically. Once the WLAN light stops blinking, the unit has been reset.
How do I change my D-Link DIR-600 router password?
How do I change the login password to my DIR router?
- Step 1: Open a web browser and enter the IP address of the router in the address bar (default is 192.168.
- Step 2: The default username is admin and the password is blank (nothing).
- Step 3: Click the Tools tab and then click Admin to the left.
How do I reset my D-Link router username and password?
For most D-link routers you can power on the router, find the “reset” button (it will be recessed on the bottom or back) so get something link a paperclip and hold it down for 10 seconds approx. until the router’s lights blink. The default admin name & pass should now be restored.
What is the default password for D-Link router?
The default user name for the D-Link DI-624 wireless router is “admin,” and the Password field should be left blank.
How do I reset my D-Link DIR-615 to factory settings?
To reset the D-Link DIR-615 to its default settings, you have to do the following steps:
- Put router into operation.
- Press RESET button and hold for at least 10 seconds.
- Restart of the device is automatically executed.
- Default settings have been restored.
How do I hard reset my router?
To perform a hard reset:
- With the router powered on, turn it to the side that has the Reset button.
- With something small and pointed, like a paperclip, hold down the Reset button for 30 seconds.
- Release the Reset button and wait 30 seconds for the router to fully reset and power back on.
What is the default password for D-Link DIR-615?
Every version of the D-Link DIR-615 router has a default username of Admin and, like most D-Link routers, no default password. The default IP address used to access this router is 192.168. 0.1.
How do I change my Dlink DIR-615 WIFI password?
How do I change my D-Link Router’s password?
- Step 1: Open your Internet browser and enter.
- Step 2: Enter the password for your Admin account in the field provided.
- Step 3: Locate the Wireless Settings from the drop down menus.
- Step 4: In the Password field, specify the new wireless password for the desired wireless band.
How do I reset my D-Link DIR 615 password?
DIR-615 Default Password Doesn’t Work?
- Plug in the router and turn it around where all the cables are connected.
- Use a paperclip or other small object to hold down the Reset button for 30 seconds.
- Wait for 30 to 60 seconds while the router finishes booting up.