How do you do the Easter egg at home for toddlers?
To put on a scavenger egg hunt, write out or draw a simple list of different types of eggs you’d like the children to find. For example, “3 Green Eggs, 4 Blue Eggs, and 1 Polka-Dot Egg.” Whoever finds all the eggs on their list first wins a prize. Make sure you have enough of each type of egg for each child.
What two games are traditionally played with Easter eggs?
Easter Customs and Games That Involve Eggs
- Egg Rolling. Egg rolling is a centuries-old Easter tradition.
- Egg and Spoon Race. Participants in the race balance an egg on a spoon and race to the finishing line.
- Easter Egg Hunt.
- Egg Dancing.
- Egg Tapping.
How do you do the indoor Easter egg hunt?
For an exciting room-to-room hunt inside your home, hide your eggs in clever spots: tucked inside coat pockets, tissue boxes, behind books on the shelf, in napkins on the kitchen table, and shoes by the door. With younger kids, limit your hunt to one or two rooms.
What can you put in Easter eggs that’s not candy?
NO-CANDY EASTER EGG FILLER IDEAS FOR KIDS
- Colored Shoelaces.
- Mini Nail Polish.
- Rubber Stamps.
- Fun Socks.
What is an egg Roll game?
Give players a boiled egg and have them set their eggs down on the starting line, and get on their hands and knees behind the egg. When you yell go, players should race to roll the egg across the finish without cracking it – using ONLY THEIR NOSES!
What kind of games can you play for Easter?
8 Fun and Creative Easter Games
- Egg Hop Relay Race.
- Match the Eggs.
- Capture the Egg.
- X marks the spot with this Easter-themed spin on treasure hunting!
- Easter Egg Decorating Station.
- Easter Egg Lawn Bowling.
- The Fox and the Eggs.
- Easter Egg Rolling Race.
How do you do the Easter egg in an apartment?
How To Have An Easter Egg Hunt In Your Apartment
- Hide the Eggs in Interesting Places.
- Stuff the Eggs With Fun Rewards.
- Keep a List of Where the Eggs Are.
- Decorate Your Apartment to Show Some Festivity.
- Host Some Games.
- Have Refreshments on Hand.
What can you do in place of Easter egg hunt?
Go to Super Healthy Kids for treasure ideas and printable clues!
- Bunny Sack Races.
- Neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt.
- Photo Scavenger Hunt.
- Easter Egg Relay Race.
- Bunny Tracks.
- Glow-in-the Dark Easter Egg Hunt.
- Backward Easter Egg Hunt.
- Botanical Easter Eggs.